Athe

Wind

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Glissando comes back out of the house. "Yeah, if there's any chance we could get found, we need to leave." She slings her bag over her shoulder. "Okay, where to?"

"I am not going anywhere and neither are either of you until you tell me what is going on"

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
1 hour ago, Chasmgoat said:

"ok, you can tell me the rest later, for now, Where are we going and how?"

Just after Chasq says that the supersonic from earlier lands and Dash yells "grab my arm we're leaving now!" He stretches one arm out to you and the other reaches toward his neck

Spoiler

Ok so this is up to you @Wind either Tailos teleports and brings him to K2 (which I'm saying is under an ocean now) or he teleports using technology made from Tailos' powers

2 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Just after Chasq says that the supersonic from earlier lands and Dash yells "grab my arm we're leaving now!" He stretches one arm out to you and the other reaches toward his neck

Reveal hidden contents

Ok so this is up to you @Wind either Tailos teleports and brings him to K2 (which I'm saying is under an ocean now) or he teleports using technology made from Tailos' powers

I was assuming that the sound guy was just some crony of the actual big villain and that the big villain was coming... Apparently not?

12 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Read my post

for future reference, I would do a quote instead of spoilers so people do not have to click on it.

Chasqs eyes widen as his justicesense kicks in, making the approaching figures surrounded by a dark cloud visible only to chasq. Their aura seemed to suck in all light around them. These were not good people. He had never seen such a strong negative aura before.

3 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

I guess this could be some awesome very very new tech, It’s won’t be nearly as powerful as the God’s power himself, but it will be able to teleport pretty far.

“I’m not on best terms with many gods, most of the ones that hate me will be on their way here. We should get going.” Salin flattens his house with a sweep of his hand, just leaving the steps to the basement, he walks down the stairs. “Hurry!”

1 hour ago, Wind said:

“I’m not on best terms with many gods, most of the ones that hate me will be on their way here. We should get going.” Salin flattens his house with a sweep of his hand, just leaving the steps to the basement, he walks down the stairs. “Hurry!”

2 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Taln sped in through the group, slowing and stopping next to his group. 
“Who are the bad guys?”

Glissando pauses in her run for the stairs to answer. "Um... the gods?" She takes off again.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
11 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

"or at least the people who just arrived" chasq says leaping down the stairs.

Spoiler

Dash disappears and a few minutes later everyone in the group starts disappearing and reappearing in a underground cave next to a man in rags as well as Dash sitting waiting for everyone to arrive

9 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Dash disappears and a few minutes later everyone in the group starts disappearing and reappearing in a underground cave next to a man in rags as well as Dash sitting waiting for everyone to arrive

I think you would have to be touching us for this to work and it looks like everyone wants to hide in Salin’s basement.

Salin rushes into the basement, he grabs a three sacks and starts to carefully put the skeletons into them. “Anyone wanna help? We need to get out of here fast and I’m not going without these.”