Athe

Wind

11 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Dash disappears and a few minutes later everyone in the group starts disappearing and reappearing in a underground cave next to a man in rags as well as Dash sitting waiting for everyone to arrive

Do you want to revise this? You could run down the stairs and then grab us before this happens.

1 hour ago, Wind said:

Salin rushes into the basement, he grabs a three sacks and starts to carefully put the skeletons into them. “Anyone wanna help? We need to get out of here fast and I’m not going without these.”

"No thank you, not touching the skeleton of a deity."

9 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

First Chasq appears, then Salin, then Glissanda and finally Taln

Salin looks at the new person, then recognizes them. “You!” Salin says attempting to punch them.

9 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Hey, wait!" Glissando blocks the punch. "Maybe we should wait to do anything until we know where we are and what everyone's doing here?"

“We can’t trust this man, I’ve had dealings with him before and he’s betrayed me every time.”

I have no idea where this is going.

Hmmm. Well, I guess some people joined, we saw some gods, went to Everest, I went to the bathroom, and we teleported somewhere. We don’t know where yet. You can rejoin here or we can just say you got teleported with us.

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
8 hours ago, Wind said:

“We can’t trust this man, I’ve had dealings with him before and he’s betrayed me every time.”

Hide contents

"I doubt Tailos has betrayed you before you betrayed him. You must be mistaken Tailos is a kind old man right Tailos?" He looks genuinely worried Tailos responds, "Salin you have no hope of touching me you know this. Young Salin here was endangering Alara I had no other choice my young friend" Dash looks quite disappointed and when he sees this Tailos' face saddens

Edited by Somebody from Sel

5 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

"I doubt Tailos has betrayed you before you betrayed him. You must be mistaken Tailos is a kind old man right Tailos?" He looks genuinely worried Tailos responds, "Salin you have no hope of touching me you know this. Young Salin here was endangering Alara I had no other choice my young friend" Dash looks quite disappointed and when he sees this Tailos' face saddens

“Excuses excuses, why should we trust you?” Salin aims another punch at Tailos’ head.

1 hour ago, Wind said:

“Excuses excuses, why should we trust you?” Salin aims another punch at Tailos’ head.

Tailos teleports to the side the moment Salin punches him "have Chasq do his truthysense thingy, and if you don't trust that you'll have to take my word — and the fact that he just saved us — for it," he says fiercely

29 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Bearer fidgets nevously with his hands. 

"Guys, can we maybe, like, not fight? It'll tear us apart. we need to stick together and be frends throughout this, or we will die."

Who is tailos, my memory is failing me right now...

Justicesense kicking in and tailos has a faint light around him. "He has only committed a small crime recently but most people commit dozens of crimes a week without knowing"

4 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

"Guys, can we maybe, like, not fight? It'll tear us apart. we need to stick together and be frends throughout this, or we will die."

Okay, the god of darkness(not shadows)'s name is Scuro. Villain idea! ;)

Glissando sighed. "That's probably true, as awesome as you guys fighting is."

Edited by Condensation

5 hours ago, Condensation said:

Glissando sighed. "That's probably true, as awesome as you guys fighting is."

"I agree, fighting is awesome but now where is Alara Tailos?" Tailos responds by tapping him on the chest and teleporting him away

Spoiler

If it wasn't obvious by now Mr. Goat, Tailos is the teleporter god

On 2020-11-05 at 4:13 PM, Bearer of all agonies said:

“They ripped me away from some of my friends and they could all be dead by now. Where are we?”

Salin is gonna have a grudge for a while.:P