What's up!

9 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Welcome! What Brandon books have you read?

Everything but the Alcatraz books. My favorite is any of these: Words of Radiance, any of the Reckoners, Skyward or any of the Mistborn (either saga).

1 hour ago, The Storming Stormfather said:

Hi! I have no clue what to say were , so...... STORM YOU! 

Hello! If you were to blast one person in the cosmere with the almighty power of the almighty and secretly hope they survive, which character would it be?

Currently my roof, hbu? And The Storming Stormfather?? Man, I don't know if we can handle this! :P

Lols welcome to the Shard happy to have you join us! I'm gonna have to give a hard plug for the Alcatraz books if you haven't tried them yet lol. Their tone is hilarious it's definitely worth at least a look! 

If it was possible, which world in the Cosmere would you live on and why?

Edited by Scout_Fox

16 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Hello! If you were to blast one person in the cosmere with the almighty power of the almighty and secretly hope they survive, which character would it be?

I don't quite understand this question, but kind of sounds like "who's you favorite character" so I will respond with this.

HOID!!!!!!!!!!

Renarin is a close second with Breeze, Wayne, Lopen, Silence and Sebarial tied for third.

9 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Currently my roof, hbu? And The Storming Stormfather?? Man, I don't know if we can handle this! :P

Lols welcome to the Shard happy to have you join us! I'm gonna have to give a hard plug for the Alcatraz books if you haven't tried them yet lol. Their tone is hilarious it's definitely worth at least a look! 

If it was possible, which world in the Cosmere would you live on and why?

No, you definitely can't handle me. I'm way to fast. Also in a very comfortable chair. In my house btw.

As for which planet, probably Threnody. It's so interesting there!

2 hours ago, Honorless said:

Storming welcome to the Shard! Kalak's breath, how in Damnation was that username not already taken! Nice grab! 

I don't storming know how in the storms it wasn't storming taken yet! It's a storming great name!

Edited by The Storming Stormfather
saw a question I hadn't seen before

7 hours ago, The Storming Stormfather said:

No, you definitely can't handle me. I'm way to fast. Also in a very comfortable chair. In my house btw.

As for which planet, probably Threnody. It's so interesting there!

Well that settles it then. Officially not handled! :P

Ooh good choice I don't think someone has picked that yet! It is most definitely interesting there I agree and would make quite the place to live!

Welcome again and let us know if you have any questions! :D