What's Up Guys

Dakhor Goon

29 minutes ago, Dakhor Goon said:

I'm really excited for Rhythm of War.

I'll say that I am too, but then, really, try to name someone who's not.

If you could Invest an object with anything and everything you want, A) what would the object be, and B ) How inanely ridiculous would it get?

Currently the sky is up, maybe a few clouds as well but they keep floating out of view. You? :P

I am so glad you joined us if you've been a fan your whole life! You have come to the perfect spot for Sandersionizingededness (don't worry about it it's a word trust me :D)! And I most definitely agree on the exceptional piece!

Have you read the non-cosmere novels as well? Which series is your favorite (and how would it change if every character was turned into a puppy??)?

Oh and yes, so yes :D:

2 hours ago, Omi the Counselor said:

If you could Invest an object with anything and everything you want, A) what would the object be, and B ) How inanely ridiculous would it get?

Edited by Scout_Fox

6 hours ago, Dakhor Goon said:

I've been a huge Brandon Sanderson fan for most of my life, I've read all of the Cosmere except for White Sand, which I'm going to soon, and I've read most of Coppermind.net. I think Sanderson's books are exceptional, and I'm really excited for Rhythm of War.

If you were to make two worlds of Brandon’s collide, which ones would create the weirdest result?