Was told to stop reading and get a life... now I'm here

Moriarsky

Hey all! Been on FB till i was watching youtube videos getting dirty deets and discovered this... very excited to swap theories and what not.  to start things offf ! I low key wish sadeas lived another book or two, i understand why he had to die but he was just so clever and devious.. also him and his wife crack me up! How in the cosmere did they find eachother but dalinar still cant get a solid steak knife!

Edited by Moriarsky

I can definitely sympathize with your topic title. 

What have you read? Of that, what's your favorite book? Why? 

By the way, you can hide extra topics if you accidentally double post. It's in Moderation Actions.

I've been listening to audio books as of late.. I've gone through all the cosmere books besides a 2 era mistborn stand alone and the whitesand series.. also haven't listened to alcatraz or finished legion.. 

LOVED the 1st mistborn book (the heist and plot twists are crazy) and era 2 mistborn book 1 (because guns and wiskey)

Stormlight Archive has AMAZING fight scenes and witt calling out the light eyes during feasts is unbeatable.. favorite book so far out of the 3 would have to be words of radiance for the pattern scenes and shard bearer duel

I preffered emperors soul over warbreaker.. honestly got lost in warbreaker and had to restart halfway through, i did enjoy it! but it was alittle slow for me.

also the rithmatist is by far my favorite standalone sanderson has wrote! still has me wanting more a year later.

11 hours ago, Moriarsky said:

Hey all! Been on FB till i was watching youtube videos getting dirty deets and discovered this... very excited to swap theories and what not.  to start things offf ! I low key wish sadeas lived another book or two, i understand why he had to die but he was just so clever and devious.. also him and his wife crack me up! How in the cosmere did they find eachother but dalinar still cant get a solid steak knife!

Might want to spoiler tag some of that stuff, since some people that see yer stuff on this forum might not have read the stuff

Spoiler

Wait is that even necessary?

Also, if you were to force one stormlight character to be a chull until it was freed by true love’s kiss, which character would it be?

Well I would say you most definitely qualify for lifeness even more now! Delighted to have you join us Morjarksy!

I do agree Sadeas and his wife made quite the villain pair. Perhaps you will see more of similar villainy in a future book! :D The Stormlight Archive section would be a good spot to look around for similar queries. I also so agree Wit/Hoid is a definite great add-on to just roast the living heck out of all the Lighteyes!

Out of all the characters you have seen so far who would you most desire to be?