The Sentence

The gargantuan baby killer built a castle out of mini m&ms and tasty chickens, but they exploded when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to eat, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on squirmy food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead

The gargantuan baby killer built a castle out of mini m&ms and tasty chickens, but they exploded when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to eat, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on ecstatic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead 

The gargantuan baby killer built a castle out of mini m&ms and tasty chickens, but they exploded when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to eat, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on ecstatic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are

The gargantuan baby killer built a castle out of mini m&ms and tasty chickens, but they exploded when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to eat, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on ecstatic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning

The gargantuan baby killer bunny built a castle out of mini m&ms and tasty chickens, but they exploded when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to eat, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on ecstatic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning

The gargantuan baby killer bunny built a castle out of mini m&ms and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to eat, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on ecstatic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning

The gargantuan baby killer bunny built a castle out of mini m&ms and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to eat, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on ecstatic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate.

The gargantuan baby killer bunny built a castle out of mini m&ms and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to eat, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on ecstatic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate for

The gargantuan baby killer bunny built a castle out of mini m&ms and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to eat, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on ecstatic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate for my

The gargantuan baby killer bunny built a castle out of mini m&ms and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to eat, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on ecstatic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate for my unknown

The gargantuan baby killer bunny built a castle out of mini m&ms and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to eat, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on ecstatic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate for my unknown schemes. 

Spoiler

We should probably stop making the sentence longer and focus on editing it to we don't end up with a sentence as long as the last one :P.

• 3 weeks later...

The gargantuan baby killer bunny built a castle out of mini m&ms and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to eat, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on elastic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate for my unknown schemes

The gargantuan baby killer bunny built a castle out of mini m&ms and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to eat, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on elastic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate because my unknown schemes

The gargantuan baby killer bunny built a castle out of mini skittles and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to eat, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on elastic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate because my unknown schemes

Edited by NerdyAarakocra

The gargantuan baby killer bunny built a castle out of mini skittles and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to poke, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on elastic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate because my unknown schemes.

Four gargantuan baby killer bunnies built a castle out of mini skittles and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to poke, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on elastic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate because my unknown schemes.

Four gargantuan baby killer bunnies built a castle out of mini skittles and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Aragorn the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to poke, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on elastic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate because my jazzy schemes.

Four gargantuan baby killer bunnies built a castle out of mini skittles and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Legolas the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to poke, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on elastic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate because my jazzy schemes.

Four gargantuan baby killer bunnies built a castle out of mini skittles and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Legolas the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to poke, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on elastic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate because of my jazzy schemes.

Four gargantuan baby killer bunnies built a castle out of mega skittles and tasty chickens, but they exploded violently when eaten by Legolas the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to poke, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on elastic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate because of my jazzy schemes.

Four gargantuan baby killer bunnies built a castle out of mega skittles and tasty chickens, but they exploded cheerfully when eaten by Legolas the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to poke, thus, Galdor dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on elastic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate because of my jazzy schemes.

• 1 month later...

Four gargantuan baby killer bunnies built a castle out of mega skittles and tasty chickens, but they exploded cheerfully when eaten by Legolas the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to poke, thus, dragons endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on elastic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate because of my jazzy schemes.

Four gargantuan baby killer bunnies built a castle out of mega skittles and tasty chickens, but they exploded cheerfully when eaten by Legolas the Flatulent who was very hungry for someone chubby to poke, thus, koloss endeavored earnestly to eavesdrop on elastic food that's trying to prey on all evil bunnies but instead are turning illiterate because of my jazzy schemes.

• 2 months later...