Wandering Gods

Tacitus

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm Alene. You?"

"Ack! I'm old! What in the world!" He reached inside and gets young again then he collapses.

14 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm Alene. You?"

"I'm Jacob. This is a weird question, but this is a weird situation- does anyone feel... Different?"

I love the idea that Somebody's character is just panicking in the background as everyone is just ignoring them and introducing themselves.

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

"I'm Jacob. This is a weird question, but this is a weird situation- does anyone feel... Different?"

Spoiler

Ya it is funny isn't it but Shaz isn't only panicking he's also really excited because ALIEN GRASS!!! and he's a bit of a nerd also he's essentially really, really sick right now so one of your characters night wanna check on him

15 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I... don't know. Does anyone know CPR?"

"Uhh... Don't you need to do the Himleich manuver? Or is that for choking...? I don't know. It's been years since I've went to Boy Scouts."

He's silent for a moment.

"How am I this calm? Someone is literally dying in front of me- this all just feels like a dream, but I know what dreams feel like. This isn't one of them."

3 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Uhh... Don't you need to do the Himleich manuver? Or is that for choking...? I don't know. It's been years since I've went to Boy Scouts."

He's silent for a moment.

"How am I this calm? Someone is literally dying in front of me- this all just feels like a dream, but I know what dreams feel like. This isn't one of them."

"No' dyin' ju't rea' si'". Suddenly he looks fine and very slowly stands up, "whooooooaaaaaah IIIIIIIII'mmm reeeeeaaaally sloooooooow. Thiiiiiiiis iiiiisnnnnnnn't nooooooormaaaaaal." He says incredibly slowly and drawn out.

3 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

"No' dyin' ju't rea' si'". Suddenly he looks fine and very slowly stands up, "whooooooaaaaaah IIIIIIIII'mmm reeeeeaaaally sloooooooow. Thiiiiiiiis iiiiisnnnnnnn't nooooooormaaaaaal." He says incredibly slowly and drawn out.

Looking amazed and horrified at the same time, Jacob says "At this point, we don't need a medic. We need an exorcist."

7 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

Looking amazed and horrified at the same time, Jacob says "At this point, we don't need a medic. We need an exorcist."

Suddenly everything goes back to normal, or so it seems. Inside he is having trouble thinking.

11 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

11 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Suddenly everything goes back to normal, or so it seems. Inside he is having trouble thinking.

10 hours ago, HoidWasTaken said:

"Well, we can't just sit in this field forever. We should find civilization, maybe figure out why we are here."

3 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

A loud shriek pierces the air as Lorem sees his own corpse...

"aaaahh!"

"Everyone CALM DOWN," Alene said, holding her hands to the side. "We need to figure out what's happening here before we do anything rash."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Everyone CALM DOWN," Alene said, holding her hands to the side. "We need to figure out what's happening here before we do anything rash."

"Okay, lets look at the facts. All of us seem to have come from different places on earth. Some of us are behaving strangely. We were all torn from our lives and now we are here, in a field with alien grass, in the middle of nowhere." Young looks around, "I think that about sums it up?"

4 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

"Okay, lets look at the facts. All of us seem to have come from different places on earth. Some of us are behaving strangely. We were all torn from our lives and now we are here, in a field with alien grass, in the middle of nowhere." Young looks around, "I think that about sums it up?"

"Yes. Thank you. Is everyone here feeling like they've changed? Because I feel like I've been... empowered."

3 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

"oi think we need ta get out of here, oi doesn't like the way my corpse is sitting right there."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yes. Thank you. Is everyone here feeling like they've changed? Because I feel like I've been... empowered."

"I don't feel any different."

1 minute ago, Chasmgoat said:

"oi think we need ta get out of here, oi doesn't like the way my corpse is sitting right there."

"Your... Corpse?" Young looks around. No bodies. "Don't worry, it sounds like you are not the only person around here seeing things. As for getting out of here, does anyone see any signs of civilization? Smoke on the horizon?"

Just now, HoidWasTaken said:

"I don't feel any different."

"Your... Corpse?" Young looks around. No bodies. "Don't worry, it sounds like you are not the only person around here seeing things. As for getting out of here, does anyone see any signs of civilization? Smoke on the horizon?"

"There's something moving down there," Alene said, pointing into a chasm.