Sharder One-Liners

33 minutes ago, LadyLameness said:

A strong reminder that the 17th Shard endeavors to provide a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, race, or religion.

Stating that you do not fall in line with these values is, at best, something that makes you untrustworthy to the staff and we will question whether to allow you to continue to be a part of this community, and at worst, will be an outright ban.   

We do not tolerate harassment of members in any form and stating that you are someone who aligns yourself with discrimination is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. 

The code of conduct can be found here

Thanks!

I realize that with one of the things I said on here probably was very, very, very worrying without context. I probably should've added that I was uncomfortable with the way they were talking about it.

I'll take this advantage to go reread the code of conduct so I can keep it in mind if further things like this come up! 

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

THAID GETS ALL THE REP - me, randomly right now.

*evil laugh in getting closer to my ultimate goal of top of yearly*

I do, actually, love looking at it and watching the numbers fluctuate. It's just so storming entertaining to see the different titles and such!