What would the sibling be like if [REDACTED]

Koloss17

What would the sibling be like if they didn’t reside in the tower and practically make it up? I am thinking of doing an RPG of sorts, but I want to not have to deal with the sibling being the tower, but a more free spren, like the stormfather and nightwatcher. How would that work?

1 hour ago, Koloss17 said:

What would the sibling be like if they didn’t reside in the tower and practically make it up? I am thinking of doing an RPG of sorts, but I want to not have to deal with the sibling being the tower, but a more free spren, like the stormfather and nightwatcher. How would that work?

The Sibling IS the Tower. So just have Urithiru not exist.

You mean the Sibling's form if they didn't manifest themselves as Urithiru? That is their body, Physically and Cognitively... spren can often change into a variety of shapes, maybe they'll be formless by default, with the ability to take on whatever form they wanted.

29 minutes ago, Honorless said:

You mean the Sibling's form if they didn't manifest themselves as Urithiru? That is their body, Physically and Cognitively... spren can often change into a variety of shapes, maybe they'll be formless by default, with the ability to take on whatever form they wanted.

So what would it be like to bond a formless sibling? Or a sibling that has the form of a different building? Currently their power set  (as far as I know) is making towerlight and controllling the tower, which is not much compared to the nightwatcher giving boons and the stormfather opening perpendicularities.