Hello!

Liranil

Hi, everyone! I've been lurking around reading topics on here for a while, and I finally got around to making an account. I've been reading Sanderson books for about two years, and he's absolutely my favorite author. I'm new to the fandom side of things, so I'm excited to be joining in and to find people to talk to about these books! :D

3 hours ago, cbcook said:

Hi, everyone! I've been lurking around reading topics on here for a while, and I finally got around to making an account. I've been reading Sanderson books for about two years, and he's absolutely my favorite author. I'm new to the fandom side of things, so I'm excited to be joining in and to find people to talk to about these books! :D

Hello!!!! If you were to rip a hole in the space time of the cosmere and link one planet in the cosmere to a world outside of the cosmere, which worldS would you connect? The other world doesn’t not need to be Brandon Sanderson made, but it obviously can be.

5 hours ago, cbcook said:

Welcome to the Shard! Glad you’re here. What’s you favorite Cosmere character?

2 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Hello!!!! If you were to rip a hole in the space time of the cosmere and link one planet in the cosmere to a world outside of the cosmere, which worldS would you connect? The other world doesn’t not need to be Brandon Sanderson made, but it obviously can be.

Ooh, I think I would do Roshar and the world of Avatar the Last Airbender! Mostly because it would be fun to see the different characters interacting.

50 minutes ago, Ookla the Tortured said:

Welcome to the Shard! Glad you’re here. What’s you favorite Cosmere character?

Thank you! It's always changing for me, but it's mostly between Kaladin, Sazed, and Wayne right now. It really depends on the series!

Just now, cbcook said:

Ooh, I think I would do Roshar and the world of Avatar the Last Airbender! Mostly because it would be fun to see the different characters interacting.

Thank you! It's always changing for me, but it's mostly between Kaladin, Sazed, and Wayne right now. It really depends on the series!

Yep, those are among my favorite characters too. :)

Welcome to the Shard Liranil! So happy to have you make an account and successfully escape turkey-lurkeyville :D

There isn't a better spot to be if you absolutely adore Sanderson I think you're perfect for us! We can all totally feel you, there's just something about these books that makes them truly magical. 

What is your favorite Sanderson series? Looking forward to seeing you around more on the fandom side, let us know if you have any questions!

16 hours ago, Ookla the Tortured said:

Yep, those are among my favorite characters too. :)

And I just realized I completely forgot Hoid! :lol:

13 hours ago, Ookla the Intimidating said:

Welcome to the Shard!

Thank you!!

5 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome to the Shard Liranil! So happy to have you make an account and successfully escape turkey-lurkeyville :D

There isn't a better spot to be if you absolutely adore Sanderson I think you're perfect for us! We can all totally feel you, there's just something about these books that makes them truly magical. 

What is your favorite Sanderson series? Looking forward to seeing you around more on the fandom side, let us know if you have any questions!

Thank you! I think my favorite right now is the Stormlight Archives!

1 hour ago, Liranil said:

Thank you! I think my favorite right now is the Stormlight Archives!

Absolutely! Ooh awesome favorite, I would think I have to agree with you there :D Something about the scope of the characters and the sheer magnitude of the story is just awesome. Hope you enjoy the Shard!