My weird ROW dream...

zebobes

I don't know if I should be posting this in the spoiler section or not, because this isn't a real spoiler. 

I had this vivid dream about rereading the Rhythm of War, and I discovered this section that I missed during my rereading. In this prologue, a corpse was discovered that had been partially turned into metal, and someone in the scene proclaimed that it was a dangerous explosive metal called "Inunium"

I immediately began theorizing what this metal could be. Could it be the anti-metal of the possible shard of Unity? I examined the word "Inunium" to see if it actually had a "T" in there, if it was "Inunitium", for example, there would be a stronger connection to Unity. However, there was no "T". Could it be a random name created by Whimsy? And then I woke up from my dream. 

I don't know what it says about me that I remember the word "Inunium" in my dream so vividly, but there you go. Could I be tapping into Fortune???

Edited by zebobes
Forgot a detail