Hello!

chickenperson

1 hour ago, chickenperson said:

Hi, I'm Emily. I've been a cosmere fan for a few years but I'm new to 17th shard. 

Welcome to the Shard! (Stormlight is also my favorite) What’s your favorite cosmere character? 
Do you by any chance, have chickens? 

1 hour ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Welcome to the Shard! (Stormlight is also my favorite) What’s your favorite cosmere character? 
Do you by any chance, have chickens? 

I have a really hard time choosing a favorite but I think it's a tie between Syl, Wyndle, and Lift. 

I do not, in fact, have chickens, although I wish i did. My last name is henman, which splits very neatly into hen and man, or chicken and person. It has become my go-to username plus it's a good way to teach people to pronounce and spell my name. 

13 minutes ago, chickenperson said:

I have a really hard time choosing a favorite but I think it's a tie between Syl, Wyndle, and Lift. 

I do not, in fact, have chickens, although I wish i did. My last name is henman, which splits very neatly into hen and man, or chicken and person. It has become my go-to username plus it's a good way to teach people to pronounce and spell my name. 

Awesome! Yeah, Lift is one of my favs. And Wyndle and Syl are up there too.