Anniversary Game 7/Anonymous Game 9: From Embers, A Flame

Elbereth

AG7: Night 7 - Sushi

The Brightness Ascendant Bloodthirsty Goddess, in a fit of rage over the votes, has turned Octopus into sushi. She happily munches away on the former Scarlet Octopus, trying not to get any glitter on her meal.

If others would like to partake of the octopus sushi, the Bloodthirsty Goddess is open to sharing.

Scarlet Octopus (9,154,686,513): Amber Vulture, Azure Mouse, Charcoal Hyena, Coral Swan, Ivory Dragonfly, Magenta Albatross, Onyx Flamingo, Opal Lion, Violet Axolotl, Wilson
Wilson (4): people who are either dead or who want to be dead (ellie, I’m looking at you)

Scarlet Octopus was a Champion of Odium

The night has begun. It will end at 9 am MST on 23 Jan. Get your orders in.

2 minutes ago, little wilson said:

The Brightness Ascendant Bloodthirsty Goddess, in a fit of rage over the votes, has turned Octopus into sushi. She happily munches away on the former Scarlet Octopus, trying not to get any glitter on her meal.

:O. 

Sc...scarlet...? ;-;

OKAY someone has some EXPLAINING TO DO. 

WHO

HAS

AMBITION. 

6 minutes ago, little wilson said:

If others would like to partake of the octopus sushi, the Bloodthirsty Goddess is open to sharing.

Soren raises a hand.
"I'd like some calamari,"
He says as he stands,
"To share- That's not squid."

He ponders for a moment,
Then continues. "I'd still
"Like some, if you please,
"Oh Voice of God that kills."

"And Lion, I know nothing.
"Please stop shouting.
"It hurts my ears,
"And makes it hard to hear."

1 minute ago, little wilson said:

The night has begun. It will end at 9 am MST on 23 Jan. Get your orders in.

DIE NACHT DER APOKALYPSE

The final night.

The night to end all nights. Tenth imagined soaring with Kaikoa, gazing upon the dying throes of a doomed world. 

Roshar.

Scadrial was crowded, this night. People who'd fled Roshar. Three of Eight, with one gone elsewhere. He thought briefly of the worldhopper who went by the name of Amber Vulture, and wished him well. Wished that he would strike fast, and true. Tenth had decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

"I'm always willing to give second and third chances," a goddess had said, on Sel. Lifetimes ago, and worlds away now. (A different life. He'd been a different man then. A callow boy, barely a man, run away from a monastery and deeply in love with life.) Lifetimes flickered behind his eyes and he wished they would go away. Worse than a Forger's Essence Mark. Past histories, lives remembered.

He'd grown up on First of the Sun. He'd dedicated his life to Patji.

"The Father is merciful," intoned Third of the Sky. "If you screw up, you will die swiftly."

He'd walked away. Betrayed his calling. Worked for the Ghostbloods. And now they wanted Kaddar the Alethi, and Tenth couldn't puzzle out why at all. (A flicker and he was Kaddar, having the blood of a good man on his hands. He was Kaddar, backing down before a goddess's frustration and he drew in a long shaky breath as he realised how close to disaster his distrust had drawn them all.)

Scadrial was packed with refugees but it was so quiet. As if the very night was holding its breath. As if the world knew that the Cosmere would be forever changed by what was happening this night.

Had he known, leaving the Father, that his life would take the turns it had? When had it all happened?

Tenth of the Dusk closed his eyes and breathed. 

And waited for the end of all things to come.

2 minutes ago, Azure Mouse said:

[OOC: sorry im late checked out of the game tbh and my artistic skills are awful but i bestow upon u all a glorious meme: ]

Reveal hidden contents

thelastsupper.thumb.png.693b240362586e1cbb9ca7d433ef7909.png

Hahahahahahahaha looks like lion is licking the wall lmaooooo xDDD

edit: 

imma have ellie for dinner.PNG

did...did you just add these? were they always there? also abuse of power :P 

Edited by Sapphire Elephant

4 minutes ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

did...did you just add these? were they always there? also abuse of power :P 

they were always there. i don't post a writeup without tags and only a single writeup this game posted by me made it up with less than 4 tags. all the others had somewhere in this range (8-11 tags). I think Mouse is one of the few that's been paying attention to the tags and that's only because I mentioned them at some point. :P

they were always there. i don't post a writeup without tags and only a single writeup this game posted by me made it up with less than 4 tags. all the others had somewhere in this range (8-11 tags). I think Mouse is one of the few that's been paying attention to the tags and that's only because I mentioned them at some point. :P

always read the tags :P 

ooookaayyy so i was already on your kill list xD

3 minutes ago, little wilson said:

Can confirm. I don't normally pay attention to tags immediately.