GM Signups & Discussion Thread

Elbereth

So I've got an experimental One-night format game I've been working on. I wanted to make it longer, by adding an additional gameplay depending on which team won the One-night version. But I'm not done working on that. 

With Mat not having a lot of time, I could send my one night version through to the rules committee, see if we could run a very short game before he's gone. 

....If there's interest in that?

18 minutes ago, CadCom said:

So I've got an experimental One-night format game I've been working on. I wanted to make it longer, by adding an additional gameplay depending on which team won the One-night version. But I'm not done working on that. 

With Mat not having a lot of time, I could send my one night version through to the rules committee, see if we could run a very short game before he's gone. 

....If there's interest in that?

Yeah, go ahead and send it to committee. Normally we’d run an LG next, but it will probably take a bit to sort that out, so we could try to do yours in the meantime.

54 minutes ago, CadCom said:

How do I send it to Rules committee?

Committee members are listed on the first post of the thread, and you also should include the mods, who are myself, Elandera, Elbereth, wilson, and Striker. Just shoot us a PM. Kas and I are generally the most active reviewers.

On 6/24/2024 at 12:02 PM, Araris Valerian said:

Kas is on there 3 times

I haven't been burning my slots. I'll check if I put a marker on TUO's - I normally do but given the game was searching for players as well, this might not happen. By the weekend.

7 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

Realistically, it looks like the LG will fall to Kas, TUO, or me, since the other two folks seem to be otherwise occupied. I've got rules that I'm ready to run whenever, but I'm also lowest priority.

Sheet has been updated. It's TUO or me, with TUO having priority. But if TUO isn't running, then I can run one.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

1. @Ashbringer
2. @Kasimir
3. @xinoehp512
4. @The Unknown Ajah
5. @Elandera
6. @Stick.
7. @Aeoryi
8. @DrakeMarshall

I think this is the MR list. The LG is close to wrapping up, so we should figure out who'd like to run the next game.

I'll definitely take it provided no-one above me wants it. If the Non-Cosmere slot is available, I'll do my Ankh-Morpork game. If not I'll do a chill roleplayful vanilla game.

Edit: Looks like it is available? Tell me if it's not.

Edited by The Unknown Order

2 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

I'll definitely take it provided no-one above me wants it. If the Non-Cosmere slot is available, I'll do my Ankh-Morpork game. If not I'll do a chill roleplayful vanilla game.

Ankh-Morpork sounds fun, and yeah, you would be in the clear to run that. Let's wait to hear from xino first.

Only tangentially related, but if you need more IMs so others can play games, I'd be happy to do whatever's needed to be considered to IM future games, especially after the summer ends, where I won't have as much time to actually play many games. 

1 hour ago, CadCom said:

Only tangentially related, but if you need more IMs so others can play games, I'd be happy to do whatever's needed to be considered to IM future games, especially after the summer ends, where I won't have as much time to actually play many games. 

I'll check with the other mods and see what they think. Except TUO's game where I got balefired N1, I haven't played since the AG, so having an extra hand on deck would be greatly appreciated.

16 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

Ankh-Morpork sounds fun, and yeah, you would be in the clear to run that. Let's wait to hear from xino first.

Will send it in, got some thoughts from you guys previously so it should be pretty good.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2024 at 4:01 PM, Araris Valerian said:

Okay, the list for the next LG is:

@Experience
@The Unknown Order
@Kasimir(x3)
@xinoehp512
@Fifth Scholar
and myself, if all of the above are busy. I'd guess that TUO wants a break from GMing, and don't know about the availability of Fifth and Exp.

I should probably wait it out. I'm just starting university, and don't get know how busy my schedule will be so I'll pass for this time.