1 minute ago, mathiau said:

Adilie took a second to think and decided spending her days with just Marie and the kandra would drive her crazy so she'd better find an additional thing to do

"Maybe, what would it be?"

Eryn shrugged. “Man say: have investment. Needs managers, defenders. Come to Steel Inn if want join.”

2 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Eryn shrugged. “Man say: have investment. Needs managers, defenders. Come to Steel Inn if want join.”

Ladashwy felt excited. So she did what came naturally to her, and started writing down everything they knew about the man. "He said his name is Basil." she said softly.

6 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Well that was convenient "I need to go to the Inn fetch some vials -each command cost me one so their decreasing very fast- I'll ask him personally"

4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Ladashwy felt excited. So she did what came naturally to her, and started writing down everything they knew about the man. "He said his name is Basil." she said softly.

"Basil, ha? Never heard of him, but then again if he was big enough I'd know about him he'd not need us."

1 minute ago, mathiau said:

Well that was convenient "I need to go to the Inn fetch some vials -each command cost me one so their decreasing very fast- I'll ask him personally"

"Basil, ha? Never heard of him, but then again if he was big enough I'd know about him he'd not need us."

Eryn nodded. “We wait.”

Adilie entered the inn and searched for someone who would fit the 'rich for a relatively short time' look she imagined Basil would have from what Eryn had told her of his needs. She walk toward a man wearing far more leather than anyone else in the inn, tapped a bit of duralumin and asked him if he knew of a Basil who offered a manager or defender job.

@Shard of Thought

5 minutes ago, mathiau said:

Adilie entered the inn and searched for someone who would fit the 'rich for a relatively short time' look she imagined Basil would have from what Eryn had told her of his needs. She walk toward a man wearing far more leather than anyone else in the inn, tapped a bit of duralumin and asked him if he knew of a Basil who offered a manager or defender job.

@Shard of Thought

Eryn followed Adilie to the Inn, watching as she worked. “Should not abuse Connection,” she noted. “Powerful thing. But makes too easy. Wiser to learn other way to Connect.”

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

"Oh, Mr. Naseir? He's in room 10."

"Thank you" she answered with a smile

She went to her room and took as much duralumin vials as she could. Which to her disappointment was only six, she'd need to by a better belt if ever she found one. She then knocked on room 10's door

"Is mister Basil Naseir here? I've heard of he had a job offer."

Jhardor opened the door and smiled. "Oh, yes, he said he was expecting you. Please, sit."

Raven sat in the living room, a plate of tea and cookies sitting on the coffee table. He cocked his head. "And who might you be? I was expecting Eryn.

Edited by Shard of Thought

Jhardor opened the door and smiled. "Oh, yes, he said he was expecting you. Please, sit."

Raven sat in the living room, a plate of tea and cookies sitting on the coffee table. He cocked his head. "And who might you be? I was expecting Eryn.

Eryn is behind Adilie.

“Here,” Eryn said calmly. “Am short; she block. Did not see.”

Just now, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Here,” Eryn said calmly. “Am short; she block. Did not see.”

Ladashwy stood beside Eryn. She felt like she should wait to say anything, until someone started talking to her. Unless she had a question, of course. Eryn had told her to be herself. 

19 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Adilie did a small curtesy "My name is Adilie I was advised to take your job offer by Eryn"

Edited by mathiau

In the hotel hallway where she'd been compelled to follow, Marie was idly carving the paint on the wall, writing phrases like Your God died three centuries ago and Life is short, get a piercing and Faceless Immortals? More like Spineless Immortals. 

"Very well. As I mentioned earlier to Eryn, the aluminum mine is an important investment. If there's any skills you have to offer to help it along, I'd be happy to hear about it. I promise I'd pay you well; after all, aluminum is going for quite a bit these days."

Ladashwy perked up at the mention of aluminum. She forgot that she was planning on staying silent. "So THATS why you wanted protection. I didn't know it was an aluminum mine." She jotted that down in her notebook. 

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

In the hotel hallway where she'd been compelled to follow, Marie was idly carving the paint on the wall, writing phrases like Your God died three centuries ago and Life is short, get a piercing and Faceless Immortals? More like Spineless Immortals. 

the Faceless Immortals? More like Spineless Immortals. one is hillarious.

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Ladashwy perked up at the mention of aluminum. She forgot that she was planning on staying silent. "So THATS why you wanted protection. I didn't know it was an aluminum mine." She jotted that down in her notebook. 

Raven chuckled. "Indeed. I was quite fortunate to have gotten it before anyone else. It's been a little slow in coming to get a return on the money I've put into it, but now that it's up and running, I look forward to things getting rather lucrative."

6 minutes ago, mathiau said:

So she was a seeker too? Interesting.

Adilie did a small curtesy "My name is Adilie I was advised to take your job offer by Eryn"

She’s not. You mentioned duralumin, she knows what you can do, and she was watching the man’s expression. Eryn doesn’t have access to bronze allomancy.

Eryn nodded thoughtfully, her sharp eyes scanning the room. She would have to keep watch on this Basil now too. Good thing the compounder decided to join; it would make it easier to watch the Inquisitor.

3 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Raven chuckled. "Indeed. I was quite fortunate to have gotten it before anyone else. It's been a little slow in coming to get a return on the money I've put into it, but now that it's up and running, I look forward to things getting rather lucrative."

Ladashwy looked at basil. "If you do end up hiring us, are there going to be shifts or something?" 

8 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"Very well. As I mentioned earlier to Eryn, the aluminum mine is an important investment. If there's any skills you have to offer to help it along, I'd be happy to hear about it. I promise I'd pay you well; after all, aluminum is going for quite a bit these days."

"What kind of skills would you need?"

She’s not. You mentioned duralumin, she knows what you can do, and she was watching the man’s expression. Eryn doesn’t have access to bronze allomancy.

Oops. The man's expression shouldn't have changed though, it's not emotional allomancy and she was using a very small amount

11 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Two men got to Marie and asked her to leave the inn

2 minutes ago, mathiau said:

"What kind of skills would you need?"

His face would soften slightly as he became friendlier. It’s one of the things Eryn was trained to notice. And she was forewarned because she knew what you could do. She might not have noticed if she wasn’t watching for it.

But it makes sense Adilie would assume Eryn has an ability she doesn’t.

3 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"Oh, you know... Leadership skills, organization... Allomancy. Feruchemy. You get the picture."

Eryn nodded. “What jobs specifically? What would entail?”

8 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

the Faceless Immortals? More like Spineless Immortals. one is hillarious.

Thanks! ^_^ 

3 minutes ago, mathiau said:

Marie sneezed and pointed her knife at them, then her eyes, then their eyes, and smiled cheerfully. 

6 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Ladashwy looked at basil. "If you do end up hiring us, are there going to be shifts or something?" 

Just now, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Eryn nodded. “What jobs specifically? What would entail?”

"Well, it really depends. I'm just one man, I can't run the whole operation myself. I have miners already, what I really need are people to watch over the thing."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"If you need someone to organize stuff, I can do that. I am REALY good at organizing." It was true.

"Would you be interested in being a secretary, miss?"