4 minutes ago, mathiau said:

One of the mean spoke "Repairing the wall will cost slightly more"

Adilie used almost all her stored connection to established communication with Eryn

"Without compounding it will be over quick, so speak fast. And what did you expect when you suggested I come? You know I have to watch over Marie"

“I though you had sense not to mention her to Basil. He follows my master as the Survivor; they think little enough of the Sovereign’s brother. He will not like another Inquisitor. And it will reveal whom you serve. Better he should think I did not know.”

Just now, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“I though you had sense not to mention her to Basil. He follows my master as the Survivor; they think little enough of the Sovereign’s brother. He will not like another Inquisitor. And it will reveal whom you serve. Better he should think I did not know.”

"She's supposed to be near me at all time there's no way he won't notice her at some point, and it will be worse than him learning it now. If you didn't want him to know you should not have included me"

Just now, mathiau said:

"She's supposed to be near me at all time there's no way he won't notice her at some point, and it will be worse than him learning it now. If you didn't want him to know you should not have included me"

“Thought you would tell her hide.

”Be wise. Maybe claim blind sister. Have her wear blindfold. Sovereign does this trick; wears dark glass or patch. Hide spike.

”Either way. Do not let on I knew. Something strange with this one. Need to know more.”

16 minutes ago, mathiau said:

One of the mean spoke "Repairing the wall will cost slightly more"

Adilie used almost all her stored connection to established communication with Eryn

"Without compounding it will be over quick, so speak fast. And what did you expect when you suggested I come? You know I have to watch over Marie"

"How much more?"

16 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

”Be wise. Maybe claim blind sister. Have her wear blindfold. Sovereign does this trick; wears dark glass or patch. Hide spike.

”Either way. Do not let on I knew. Something strange with this one. Need to know more.”

He seems a bit... fake. Like he is hiding a big secret, and wants to make sure no one knows. 

Edited by Random Bystander

14 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Adilie sent Eryn a mental nod as the connection fade away

50 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Raven raised an eyebrow. Very interesting. "Hmm. Who is this someone? I'm sure I could figure something out for you both to be of use."

Adilie tapped into what little connection she had left and said something that was technically the truth except for one lie "She's my sister, she's blind but use the metallic arts to alleviate the issue. She can be... very weird, to say the least."

13 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"How much more?"

"I don't know, you'll have to see with the boss for that" said the uninvested man as he went searching for his boss

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"He seems a bit... fake. Like he is hiding a big secret, and wants to make sure no one knows. Also, I think I heard Marie making a disturbance. That's why I kicked you."

She shouldn't be able to hear Adilie and Eryn, they're technically not even speaking :)

Edited by mathiau

Just now, mathiau said:

Adilie sent Eryn a mental nod as the connection fade away

Adilie tapped into what little connection she had left and said something that was technically the truth except for one lie "She's my sister, she's blind but use the metallic arts to alleviate the issue. She can be... very weird, to say the least."

"I don't know, you'll have to see with the boss for that" said the uninvested man as he went searching for his boss

Ok. I am going to change that. thanks for pointing that out.

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Ok. I am going to change that. thanks for pointing that out.

Ladashwy is not in the connection communication, it's honestly kind of a stretch we can do it at all without compounding

1 minute ago, mathiau said:

Raven smiled. "I'm all for weirdness." Especially if there's power to be found there.

2 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Raven smiled. "I'm all for weirdness." Especially if there's power to be found there.

Ladashwy jotted down more notes. "So, when do we see where the mine is?" She was both actually curious, and worried about what his reaction to Marie would be.

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

"I guess we can be off then!" Raven stood and began to lead the way out the door. 

"My Lord, do you need me to come with you?" asked Jhador.

"There's no need, Jhador, thank you."

Ladashwy followed Basil, excited. She would enjoy being a secretary.

10 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"I guess we can be off then!" Raven stood and began to lead the way out the door. 

"My Lord, do you need me to come with you?" asked Jhador.

"There's no need, Jhador, thank you."

Eryn stood, and followed sedately. Her Connection to her master had faded now; he was no longer watching it seemed.

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Marie glanced at the group, who'd finished their talking and were now moving to leave again, then sheathed her knife. 

Adilie saw the writing and the wall and sneakily downed two duralumin vials, one to partially restore her metalminds and one to give Marie new orders Stop destroying thing. You'll be wearing the blindfold I'm about to give you from now on. And rusting stop forcing me to add new orders. She ran toward herand gave her the blindfold

1 minute ago, mathiau said:

Adilie saw the writing and the wall and sneakily downed two duralumin vials, one to partially restore her metalminds and one to give Marie new orders Stop destroying thing. You'll be wearing the blindfold I'm about to give you from now on. And rusting stop forcing me to add new orders. She ran toward herand gave her the blindfold

Marie looked down at the blindfold, a blank spot in her sight with the metals of a hand behind it. Accepting it, she grimaced, but put it on; it wouldn't hamper her vision and she didn't much care if it was an odd fashion statement. Okay, there goes destruction of property as an option. What else is there? It was starting to get tiring, all this scheming that only ended with her waiting for Adilie to cinch the knots tighter, but she wasn't about to stop. 

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

Raven eyed Marie. "This is your sister, Adile?"

Adilile had placed herself in a way Raven should not be able to see Marie but she felt an unreasonable fear it might happen

"Yes, this is Marie."

The Inn's owner arrived in and asked "So, someone decided they didn't like the paint I hear"

@AmazingGoob