1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

Perhaps Adilile's fears were not completely unreasonable. Raven was fascinated. "Lovely to meet you, Marie," he said, holding out a hand to shake.

If he didn't see the spikes, they were ;)

"See... rarely speaks"

Now that one was a lie, a pretty big too

Perhaps Adilile's fears were not completely unreasonable. Raven was fascinated. "Lovely to meet you, Marie," he said, holding out a hand to shake.

Marie gave a light grin when she heard the owner come in, then focused on the man trying to greet her. This was who they'd been speaking to, wasn't it? Could she perhaps... 

She took his hand between both of her own, bowing slightly over it like a noble might at a ball. A move she used to have men perform on her, before. You as well, she mouthed back. If she couldn't hurt him or speak to him, then she'd put him off guard with her manner. 

Nice girl, Raven thought. 

"Sir?" said the young boy from earlier. "Your carriage is ready."

"Ah, thank you. Follow me, please, all of you. I assume Marie will be joining us?"

"Yes, we will have to pay for what she's done to the wall before though "

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

"That's fine." Raven took a glance at the damaged wall, reading what she's scrawled there. Well, then. Not a girl of faith, I see.

The owner step to Raven

"She damaged the wall, it will cost at leas 700 boxlings to repair"

I have actually no idea how much that is. Also he's trying to make us overpay

Just now, mathiau said:

"Yes, we will have to pay for what she's done to the wall before though "

Ladashwy noticed the damage, and couldn't stop a grin from spreading on her face. Ha! I didn't know she was so funny. Most of these are hilarious! I especially like that one about the faceless immortals.

2 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"Their 700 boxings, I'm afraid," Raven said, nodding to Marie and Adilie. 

"I'm coming back" grummeld Adilie

She went back in her room to get the money, which was about a third what she had brought with her. I'm starting to understand why the the pay Harmony give me is that high

Raven should probably have been a bit put off by Marie, because of what she'd scrawled, but he only found himself feeling more intrigued. She had Allomantic powers? What were they? Was she powerful? Despite being heathenistic, he had to admit, that one about the Faceless Immortals was clever, more clever than anything the type of person Adilie claimed she was should be able to come up with. And why wear a robe like that? Why shave your head bald? All secrets he hoped to unveil eventually.

Raven should probably have been a bit put off by Marie, because of what she'd scrawled, but he only found himself feeling more intrigued. She had Allomantic powers? What were they? Was she powerful? Despite being heathenistic, he had to admit, that one about the Faceless Immortals was clever, more clever than anything the type of person Adilie claimed she was should be able to come up with. And why wear a robe like that? Why shave your head bald? All secrets he hoped to unveil eventually.

Adilie said weird, not dumb, writing things on wall is weird (of course Raven can be misunderstanding). Also Faceless Immortals are from The Path and not Survivorism so it would probably not be too offensive for him :)

Adilie came back with the money "Here, 700 boxings"

Well, I think he implied he was a little slow. Even if she didn't mean to, I think Raven would have taken it that way. And she did write the one about god having been dead for centuries, and that's Kell. 

I thought it was Ruin (her God) but that makes more sense

Just now, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Forgot to say returned after,” Eryn noted. “Death did not stick. Likes meddling now.” It was amusing regardless. All the comments were really. “Would like you. These funny.”

These comments caught Raven's ear. How did she know what he'd like? More secrets. But for now, it was time to leave. "Right, then, let's be off." He walked out of the Inn and into the prepared carriage, handing some coins to the coachman. 

These comments caught Raven's ear. How did she know what he'd like? More secrets. But for now, it was time to leave. "Right, then, let's be off." He walked out of the Inn and into the prepared carriage, handing some coins to the coachman. 

Ladashwy climbed into the carriage, relieved that Basil hadn't had a panic attack or something.