Eryn could have been referring to herself, btw. She doesn’t speak the language well. Or so she’ll claim if asked.

Eryn climbed into the carriage beside Sage, settling herself down neatly. She pushed back her hood, revealing her multitude of dark braids, and tilted her head back to enjoy the warm midday sun. It was nice for it to be warm enough that she could release her brass and put her hood down.

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

Once everyone was inside, the carriage began to roll along. "It'll be a bit of a drive, I'm afraid," Raven said.

"That's fine." Ladashwy rummaged through her bag, until she found her waterproof compartment. She cared about her notes. She grabbed a new notebook, and started writing down everything she knew about Hemalurgy. She had similar notebooks with information on Alomancy and Feruchemy. 

She meant both Ruin and Kell, left it ambiguous on purpose.

In the carriage, Marie smiled pleasantly at everyone, wondering how much skin you could cut off a person before - her thoughts redirected - before the blood loss - the scenery is nice - blood loss made them pass out, and - I wonder what this seat is made of - and if taking it from places with fewer veins would really make that much of a difference...

Somewhere to the side of her awareness she noted Harmony temporarily giving up.

41 minutes ago, AonEne said:

In the carriage, Marie smiled pleasantly at everyone, wondering how much skin you could cut off a person before - her thoughts redirected - before the blood loss - the scenery is nice - blood loss made them pass out, and - I wonder what this seat is made of - and if taking it from places with fewer veins would really make that much of a difference...

Somewhere to the side of her awareness she noted Harmony temporarily giving up.

Ladashwy looked up from her notebook, and saw Marie SMILING. It was almost creepier than when she was talking about Hemalurgy in the tavern. Ladashwy looked at Eryn, poked her, and then pointed at her notes. Ladashwy wanted some feedback.

Her notebook contains everything she has learned about hemalurgy so far in the RP, as well as a chart she created with the four types of common alomantic and feruchemical metals. She only has tin and pewter completely filled out so far.

4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Ladashwy looked up from her notebook, and saw Marie SMILING. It was almost creepier than when she was talking about Hemalurgy in the tavern. Ladashwy looked at Eryn, poked her, and then pointed at her notes. Ladashwy wanted some feedback.

Eryn glared at Sage. “Do not need poke me.” She glanced over the notebook. “Very good. Think more. Figure out. Talk more later.”

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Seems fine to me!

2 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Eryn tilted her head slightly. “Is common in North to do enter wagon so?”

"Uh, No. That is definitely not the normal way." Ladashwy turned to the newcomer. "Who are you, and why didn't you enter the rusting carriage the NORMAL way?"

7 hours ago, Condensation said:

A figure jumped through the window, rolled on the ground, hopped to her feet, and raised her hands as if expecting applause. Zola grinned at the people.

Raven jumped, dreadfully confused. For a moment, he was disgusted, but then, he paused. Nothing happened by accident. Perhaps this was fate. Besides, the Survivor himself had come from dirt. "Hello there," he said gently.

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

Raven jumped, dreadfully confused. For a moment, he was disgusted, but then, he paused. Nothing happened by accident. Perhaps this was fate. Besides, the Survivor himself had come from dirt. "Hello there," he said gently.

Heh. I love how deluded Raven is. Kell was raised a noble and chose to give up that life. Wonder how Raven would react to that info...

Eryn’s eyes flicked briefly over Basil. An interesting reaction from an interesting man.

3 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Eryn doesn’t actually know this. She doesn’t know that much about Kelsier’s  life before he came South. She knows the major religions of North Scadrial and has read the Words of Founding, as well as some other texts.

I was just wondering how Raven would react.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Duh, 'cause the normal way is boring! Windows are fun. I'm Zola."

"Um, Okay." Ladashwy immediately pulls out her notebook with stuff about people, and creates a page for Zola.

You know how Wayne has a thing about hats? Well Ladashwy has a thing about notebooks. She literally is carrying 16 notebooks that have been written in, and 4 that have not. She has over 50 that she left by her bed in the village. 

32 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

You know how Wayne has a thing about hats? Well Ladashwy has a thing about notebooks. She literally is carrying 16 notebooks that have been written in, and 4 that have not. She has over 50 that she left by her bed in the village. 

Isn't Steris that way too? 

38 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Duh, 'cause the normal way is boring! Windows are fun. I'm Zola."

"And what are you doing here, young miss?" said Raven.