30 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Oh, I just saw the window. Wait, did you say a job? You didn't strike me as that type."

Eryn nodded. “Going to see mine. Welcome to join. Come sit.” She tapped the seat next to her. This girl was interesting. She was the youngest Northerner Eryn had had the chance to interact with.

32 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Eryn nodded. “Going to see mine. Welcome to join. Come sit.” She tapped the seat next to her. This girl was interesting. She was the youngest Northerner Eryn had had the chance to interact with.

"So Zola, how old are you?" 

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Any of the above. Hey, why do you talk funny?"

“Am from far away,” Eryn explained. “This language strange to me. You stay with us now? You help me, maybe teach language better. I give food, place stay, clothing, education?” She reaches into her pack, offering a small wrapped truffle, one with a creamy caramel center.

Eryn like children. They were always so delighted with sweets. And the Sovereign was said to be fond of them too, especially urchins like this child. Supposedly they reminded him of his daughter. Eryn didn’t know if that was true, but she doubted he would mind if she took in this one.

5 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Am from far away,” Eryn explained. “This language strange to me. You stay with us now? You help me, maybe teach language better. I give food, place stay, clothing, education?” She reaches into her pack, offering a small wrapped truffle, one with a creamy caramel center.

Eryn like children. They were always so delighted with sweets. And the Sovereign was said to be fond of them too, especially urchins like this child. Supposedly they reminded him of his daughter. Eryn didn’t know if that was true, but she doubted he would mind if she took in this one.

Zola happily accepted the candy. "Sure, I'll stay. But you don't have to give me anything, I can fend for myself. And your windows wouldn't thank me."

15 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Zola happily accepted the candy. "Sure, I'll stay. But you don't have to give me anything, I can fend for myself. And your windows wouldn't thank me."

Eryn laughed lightly. “I not have windows child. Nor I care much for them. But I am glad to care for you. You are smart child; I can teach much.”

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Oh, around. Everywhere and yet nowhere." Zola smiled, hiding a hint of melancholy.

Eryn nodded slowly. “I understand. I am from far away. I do not know when I am going home.” If she did well here, she might be sent off of Scadrial entirely and not return for decades - even centuries. Time was strange in the Realm of Mists. “But now you have place. I keep you with me. Keep safe.”

1 minute ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Eryn nodded slowly. “I understand. I am from far away. I do not know when I am going home.” If she did well here, she might be sent off of Scadrial entirely and not return for decades - even centuries. Time was strange in the Realm of Mists. “But now you have place. I keep you with me. Keep safe.”

Zola smiled. "That sounds nice. Where are you guys going? To get a job, you said."

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Zola smiled. "That sounds nice. Where are you guys going? To get a job, you said."

"We're not going to bring a child with us, right?" although, we are bringing Marie with us

Raven sighed, beginning to feel uncomfortable. The carriage was already crowded and the girl smelled. He hated the Roughs. Kelsier had probably sent him here to humble him... "That's perfectly sentimental, you two, but might we wrap this up? I'm not sure the mine would be all that safe for a child."

2 minutes ago, mathiau said:

"We're not going to bring a child with us, right?" although, we are bringing Marie with us

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

Raven sighed, beginning to feel uncomfortable. The carriage was already crowded and the girl smelled. He hated the Roughs. Kelsier had probably sent him here to humble him... "That's perfectly sentimental, you two, but might we wrap this up? I'm not sure the mine would be all that safe for a child."

Eryn scowled. “Stays with me,” she said firmly. “I watch. Beside, Ascendant One only twice age when kill old ruler-god up here.” She had learned the Northerners history. It was... interesting, to say the least.

Edited by Kingsdaughter613

Last night my mom and I were going through cakes, and my first thought upon seeing one had ganache was of this RP :D

Hey Random Bystander, question - is there a nickname we can use for you?

1 minute ago, mathiau said:

WOW SALT XD you aren't wrong though

Marie startled when the young girl leapt in, pewter flared before she had fully processed what was going on. Her arms wouldn't move toward the girl to choke her as Marie wanted instinctively to do, but she tensed in her seat, breathing quickly as she watched Eryn interact with her, giving her chocolate. (How long had it been since Marie had had -) She calmed down after a few seconds, listening to their back-and-forth.

Eight? she thought. That wasn't a surprising age to be on the streets, particularly if you lacked money. Not yet old enough for many sorts of work. Marie chewed her lip, considering, then reached out to Ladashwy and gestured hopefully at the blank portion of her notebook.

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Marie startled when the young girl leapt in, pewter flared before she had fully processed what was going on. Her arms wouldn't move toward the girl to choke her as Marie wanted instinctively to do, but she tensed in her seat, breathing quickly as she watched Eryn interact with her, giving her chocolate. (How long had it been since Marie had had -) She calmed down after a few seconds, listening to their back-and-forth.

Eight? she thought. That wasn't a surprising age to be on the streets, particularly if you lacked money. Not yet old enough for many sorts of work. Marie chewed her lip, considering, then reached out to Ladashwy and gestured hopefully at the blank portion of her notebook.

I’m delighted to hear that I’ve completely altered your perception of chocolate!