4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Sounds like a no. I can stay, then?"

“You stay,” Eryn affirmed. The child was hers now, for as long as she wished to be. 

Eryn likes kids. She does not like kids wandering around without family. As long as Zola lets Eryn keep her Eryn will care for her.

On a totally unrelated topic, I am the mother of a seven year old... (Seven today!)

48 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

The carriage hit a bump in the road and Raven bumped into Marie. "Oh. Sorry."

Marie gave him a nod. Nothing she could do to get him back, so she'd stick to her plan.

Mat, do you want to let Marie speak so as to not make Raven suspicious, or something? (Whenever you're on, I know it's morning over there)

15 hours ago, AonEne said:

Mat, do you want to let Marie speak so as to not make Raven suspicious, or something? (Whenever you're on, I know it's morning over there)

I can't think of a way to do it without allowing Marie too ruin everything

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

Marie reached out and tapped Ladashwy's notebook, giving her a hopeful look. 

Ladashwy glared at Marie. Marie was violating one of her biggest rules! Unless she wanted to make sure her information was correct, NO ONE was allowed to touch her notebooks. She scooted away from Marie, Still glaring.

*shrugs* You can make one up, if you want. I am bad a making nicknames.

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Ladashwy glared at Marie. Marie was violating one of her biggest rules! Unless she wanted to make sure her information was correct, NO ONE was allowed to touch her notebooks. She scooted away from Marie, Still glaring.

Marie gave her an exaggerated sad look and began musing over if tearing a blank page out would count as "destroying things". 

4 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Marie gave her an exaggerated sad look and began musing over if tearing a blank page out would count as "destroying things". 

Ladashwy made the I'm watching you gesture, and carefully put the notebook into her special notebook compartment.

Ladashwy is overly possessive of her notebooks. If Marie tore a page out, Ladashwy would probably strangle her...

Edited by Random Bystander

7 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Raven eyed Ladashwy's notebook with interest. "What are you writing that's so important?" he asked. 

"Notes. Diagrams. Information. This one isn't finished yet. It's about the metallic arts." 

She isn't holding it. She had put it in her bag already.

10 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"Fascinating." He smiled. "Now, Adillie, you said your sister was Allomantically gifted. What exactly can she do?" 

Sorry-not-sorry to steal a chance to give her lines :ph34r:

"Seek, Steelpush and Ironpull, Leech, burn pewter, nicrosil, aluminum, and duralumin, Spark, Archive, Bloodmake, and tap brass, bronze, and gold," Marie rattled off lightly, glad to be speaking again, feeling her vocal cords vibrate. "That's what I can do." 

Just now, AonEne said:

"Seek, Steelpush and Ironpull, Leech, burn pewter, nicrosil, aluminum, and duralumin, Spark, Archive, Bloodmake, and tap brass, bronze, and gold," Marie rattled off lightly, glad to be speaking again, feeling her vocal cords vibrate. "That's what I can do." 

Ladashwy stopped, looked at Marie with shock, and then started laughing. " You're funny Marie." What was that?! I thought she wasn't supposed to be able to talk!