9 minutes ago, AonEne said:

"Seek, Steelpush and Ironpull, Leech, burn pewter, nicrosil, aluminum, and duralumin, Spark, Archive, Bloodmake, and tap brass, bronze, and gold," Marie rattled off lightly, glad to be speaking again, feeling her vocal cords vibrate. "That's what I can do." 

Adilie paused for half a seconds, that was not making trouble?

3 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Raven raised an eyebrow, laughing. What an interesting voice... "Oh, really, now? I don't suppose you'd like to show us any of those skills?"

Ah, apparently not.

2 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Eryn nodded. “Cold for us. Not for you maybe. Live in great caverns where make things warm. Go to forests some time, gather choc beans. Many fields outside. Keep animals there. Inside warm, with much lights. Is very pretty.”

Zola grinned, imagining it. "It sounds pretty! Who's in charge?"

39 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Raven raised an eyebrow, laughing. What an interesting voice... "Oh, really, now? I don't suppose you'd like to show us any of those skills?"

Marie grinned. "Certainly, which?" 

11 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Zola grinned, imagining it. "It sounds pretty! Who's in charge?"

“Sovereign,” Eryn answered automatically. Then she paused, thinking. “Supposedly, anyway. But he leave so we have other ways run thing until he return. This was centuries ago. We have Hunter leaders who make policy until Sovereign return. Also emissary of five peoples to make policy for all.”

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

Marie's response shocked him. Not enough for it to show on his face, of course. "Well, which is your favorite?"

Probably whichever allows her to kill people and destroy things easiest. She put her notebook back in her bag.

9 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Marie's response shocked him. Not enough for it to show on his face, of course. "Well, which is your favorite?"

Archiving and Pushing. Not wanting to talk about her copperminds, she asked, "Got any metal on you?" 

7 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Archiving and Pushing. Not wanting to talk about her copperminds, she asked, "Got any metal on you?" 

Raven was now incurably curious. He flipped his cane and unscrewed the metal cap on the bottom of it, handing to the gravely-voiced woman. "Indeed I do."

40 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Raven was now incurably curious. He flipped his cane and unscrewed the metal cap on the bottom of it, handing to the gravely-voiced woman. "Indeed I do."

Lasashwy looked out the nearest window. "Um, is that the mine? It looks like a mine." Perfect timing.