11 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Raven scoffed, raising an eyebrow at the Terris woman. "We're not here yet, lass."

“Maybe excited?” Eryn suggested. “Is new thing for her. Sage likes learn things.”

Did Raven completely miss Eryn explaining to Zola that she’s from the other side of the planet?

11 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Raven scoffed, raising an eyebrow at the Terris woman. "We're not here yet, lass."

Ladshwy nodded. Wow, I can't believe that worked. "I have only been out of the Terris Village for a month." She said, embarrassed.

26 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Did Raven completely miss Eryn explaining to Zola that she’s from the other side of the planet?

He's not paying attention to Zola. Because I don't care about Zola. *sigh* Y'all, I don't know if I should keep doing this more, I'm not invested in the plot whatsoever.

3 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Sovereign,” Eryn answered automatically. Then she paused, thinking. “Supposedly, anyway. But he leave so we have other ways run thing until he return. This was centuries ago. We have Hunter leaders who make policy until Sovereign return. Also emissary of five peoples to make policy for all.”

Star, how would Zola become interesting to Zola? I mean, I love the ignorance, but it seems like you don't. And she could probably do something to catch his attention.

"Who's the Sovereign? And why do you keep waiting for him?"

11 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Star, how would Zola become interesting to Raven? I mean, I love the ignorance, but it seems like you don't. And she could probably do something to catch his attention.

Aaaaaaah. Well, a huge reason she's bugging me is because she's just another person at this point. I... really don't like large scale RPs with this large an amount of people. I always get buried and have little control over anything that happens. And I know I chose a character with a lot of control, but... I don't even know how to write this guy, people. He feels so dead to me and I don't know how to make him come alive.

2 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Aaaaaaah. Well, a huge reason she's bugging me is because she's just another person at this point. I... really don't like large scale RPs with this large an amount of people. I always get buried and have little control over anything that happens. And I know I chose a character with a lot of control, but... I don't even know how to write this guy, people. He feels so dead to me and I don't know how to make him come alive.

Well, what's one of his main personality traits and what are some smaller ones? Obviously no one likes insults, but what does he do with them?

Just now, Condensation said:

Well, what's one of his main personality traits and what are some smaller ones? Obviously no one likes insults, but what does he do with them?

I don't know! I don't know him, all I know are his motivations! But I have no motivation to write him.

16 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Oh, really? What does he look like?"

“Tall,” Eryn described. “Blond. Fair skin. Has one green-brown eye and one metal eye. Many scars on hands. Smiles lots. Laugh often. Likes sweets. Can be kind. Can be cruel. Bad things when not smile. But smile when kills, so...” She shrugged. “Loyal to friends, people, crew. Cares for us. We go him. Call him god, up here. But is man. Very powerful man. Words most powerful of all.”

Just now, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Tall,” Eryn described. “Blond. Fair skin. Has one green-brown eye and one metal eye. Many scars on hands. Smiles lots. Laugh often. Likes sweets. Can be kind. Can be cruel. Bad things when not smile. But smile when kills, so...” She shrugged. “Loyal to friends, people, crew. Cares for us. We go him. Call him god, up here. But is man. Very powerful man. Words most powerful of all.”

"Words most powerful of all? What do you mean"

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Zola thought for a moment. "Sounds familiar, but I don't know where from. He sounds fun."

"To be fair, a lot of people look similar to that, minus the metal eye they generally prefer glass ones."

7 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Well yeah, but the scars? Eh, I'll get it eventually. Where are we going again?"

Ladashwy coughed into her fist to hide laughter. " We are going to a mine."

Just now, mathiau said:

"I mean, you're kind of a stowaway. I'm honestly surprised we did not already kick you out"

"Have you not been listening to the conversation?"