I exist!

midnight13

Hello! I’m a huge fan of Brandon Sanderson, and I stumbled across this forum when I was trying to figure out how Galladon’s name was spelled (I listened to the Elantris audiobook, and it sounded exactly like how I was saying Kaladin in my head).

Happy holidays to everyone!

2 hours ago, midnight13 said:

Hello! I’m a huge fan of Brandon Sanderson, and I stumbled across this forum when I was trying to figure out how Galladon’s name was spelled (I listened to the Elantris audiobook, and it sounded exactly like how I was saying Kaladin in my head).

Happy holidays to everyone!

Welcome to the Shard! Yeah, audio books are tough for spelling. Especially with Sanderson. :P What’s your favorite cosmere book?

29 minutes ago, midnight13 said:

Definitely the way of kings. What about you? :)

Way of Kings, though maybe Rhythm of war. 
(It’s all right, but just try not to post multiple times in a row. It’s all good, just try not to do it because the mods don’t like it. If you want to multi-quote, just click multiple quote buttons and they’ll all be in one post.) 

What’s your least favorite cosmere character?

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

3 hours ago, midnight13 said:

Thanks for the tech tip. As for my least favorite character...wow, that’s hard. I love the villains in cosmere books so much. I guess I’ll have to go with Dilaf.

Who’s your favorite cosmere character?

Storms. You got me there. I think it has to be Hoid. Or maybe I could go with Rock. I can’t really choose. Haha. 
Who’s your favorite Cosmere antagonist? 

11 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Storms. You got me there. I think it has to be Hoid. Or maybe I could go with Rock. I can’t really choose. Haha. 
Who’s your favorite Cosmere antagonist? 

Zane, definitely. What about you?

Oh, wow! I'm skaa.

Edited by midnight13

Welcome to the Shard!

On 12/29/2020 at 7:47 AM, midnight13 said:

Oh, wow! I'm skaa.

As I write this, it seems you are a spearman now! As the smart fellow above me said,

On 12/29/2020 at 2:39 PM, Bearer of all agonies said:

if you stay a member for a long time, you’ll work your way up to Mistborn and things like that.