"Ok, ok, all of you. Let's all settle down and figure this out."

Geez, why were these all kids? That meant Alex would probably have to be The Grown Up and that was never fun. Still, this was shaping up to be an adventure, and he'd take anything to do something other than Calculus for a day.

1 minute ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Luke rubbed his head, "Yeah, I'm fine." He looked to the other person, "Sorry about that. This may sound weird, but do you know what earth is?"

What he tried to say:

"Yes. It's a planet with seven continents and how are we on Scadrial?!?"

What came out (taking about a tenth of a second):

"Yes."

1 minute ago, The Unknown Order said:

"Looks fine to me. I'm going to find something I can fight with." He walks away.

"No, you, stop. We need to stick together."

2 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Luke rubbed his head, "Yeah, I'm fine." He looked to the other person, "Sorry about that. This may sound weird, but do you know what earth is?"

Alex rubbed the bridge of his nose. He had not gotten enough sleep in the last... however long to deal with this.

1 minute ago, Negative_Null said:

"Ok, ok, all of you. Let's all settle down and figure this out."

Geez, why were these all kids? That meant Alex would probably have to be The Grown Up and that was never fun. Still, this was shaping up to be an adventure, and he'd take anything to do something other than Calculus for a day.

She raised her eyebrow. "We just got dropped onto a different world. I don't think that I have any way to be calm right now. Period." She sighed. "Well, at least there is no Covid-19 here, right?"

Just now, Enter a username said:

What he tried to say:

"Yes. It's a planet with seven continents and how are we on Scadrial?!?"

What came out (taking about a tenth of a second):

"Yes."

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

She raised her eyebrow. "We just got dropped onto a different world. I don't think that I have any way to be calm right now. Period." She sighed. "Well, at least there is no Covid-19 here, right?"

"See? They know about earth. People on Scadrial don't know about earth. Therefore, we cannot be on Scadrial."

19 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

"See? They know about earth. People on Scadrial don't know about earth. Therefore, we cannot be on Scadrial."

Adam tried to say something about the Coinshot, but it came out as more of a quiet panic noise.

Edited by Enter a username
"

5 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Unless one of us has it. But hopefully we don't..."

Just now, HoidWasTaken said:

"There is no way to get to Scadrial, therefore we can not be there. It is impossible."

"Let's go with positive proof rather than negative proof. Come on guys, let's find someone that's wearing those old fashioned clothes. Maybe we got dropped in a Renaissance festival."

Just now, Negative_Null said:

"Unless one of us has it. But hopefully we don't..."

"Let's go with positive proof rather than negative proof. Come on guys, let's find someone that's wearing those old fashioned clothes. Maybe we got dropped in a Renaissance festival."

"Okay." She followed him mostly because she didn't know what else to do. "Have you read Cosmere stuff? 'Cause if not, you can borrow my copy of Warbreaker."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"I. Saw. A. Coinshot." she paused. "Oh, and I happen to have copies of Warbreaker and Arcanum Unbounded in my bag."

Luke raised an eyebrow. "You wake up in an alley and the first thing you think is that you are in a book."

2 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Finally, someone pipes up who doesn't immediately say we are in a fictional book on a made up world. Yes. Let's go ask a local."

Luke raised an eyebrow. "You wake up in an alley and the first thing you think is that you are in a book."

"Finally, someone pipes up who doesn't immediately say we are in a fictional book on a made up world. Yes. Let's go ask a local."

"That is NOT what happened. I was shocked, and then someone said 'rusts' like a curse, and then I saw someone shoot through the sky." she shrugged. "It just kind of came together. At first, I thought I was dreaming."

"I didn't say that."

Alex walked out of the alley and towards a man hurrying down the street. "Hello sir, would you happen to know where I could find the octant police headquarters?"

He rolls his eyes and points down the street. "Rusts, man, can't miss it."

Alex turns around to the kids and raises his eyebrow. "Well, I'd call that some amount of proof."

"I didn't say that."

Alex walked out of the alley and towards a man hurrying down the street. "Hello sir, would you happen to know where I could find the octant police headquarters?"

Alex turns around to the kids and raises his eyebrow. "Well, I'd call that some amount of proof."

She triumphantly grinned. "If we were on Roshar, the proof would have been easier to find. You know, spren and stuff."

She triumphantly grinned. "If we were on Roshar, the proof would have been easier to find. You know, spren and stuff."

"I don't think anyone would've doubted you then." he claps his hands together. "All right, well, if this was in a book, we'd start talking about how we want to get back, but I never liked those books. Let's start figuring out what we want to do now that we're here." He stops and considers. "And maybe introduce ourselves"

2 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Luke grumbled, "Okay. Let's just say that, hypothetically, we are on Scadrial. That doesn't fix the problem that we need to get back to our lives."

Hypothetically talking about Me Hypothetically talking about being on scadrial.

"I don't think anyone would've doubted you then." he claps his hands together. "All right, well, if this was in a book, we'd start talking about how we want to get back, but I never liked those books. Let's start figuring out what we want to do now that we're here." He stops and considers. "And maybe introduce ourselves"

"I'm Lilliana, and I think we should sell my al..." she paused. Don't want anyone to steal it "...tin-foil that is covering my sandwich."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"I'm Lilliana, and I think we should sell my al..." she paused. Don't want anyone to steal it "...tin-foil that is covering my sandwich."

"Ooh, well that's just pure luck. What do I have in my pockets... hmm. My phone's going to die in less than a day, and I don't think my credit card is going to do a whole lot here."

1 minute ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Luke grumbled, "Okay. Let's just say that, hypothetically, we are on Scadrial. That doesn't fix the problem that we need to get back to our lives."

"Laaaame." Alex smiles though, so hopefully Luke knows he's joking.

4 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Ooh, well that's just pure luck. What do I have in my pockets... hmm. My phone's going to die in less than a day, and I don't think my credit card is going to do a whole lot here."

"Laaaame." Alex smiles though, so hopefully Luke knows he's joking.

"It was pure luck. We ran out of plastic wrap, and my sandwich was the only one wrapped in foil. We were going on a hiking trip." She paused. "I think we should probably get some clothing, and find a broadsheet after we sell the tin-foil." she unwrapped her sandwich, and handed the foil to the un-named adult. "Here." she took a bite out of her sandwich.

Edited by Random Bystander

"It was pure luck. We ran out of plastic wrap, and my sandwich was the only one wrapped in foil. We were going on a hiking trip." She paused. "I think we should probably get some clothing, and find a broadsheet after we sell the tin-foil." she unwrapped her sandwich, and handed the foil to the un-named adult. "Here." she took a bite out of her sandwich.

"Thanks. I'm Alex. I wonder who we sell this to. Probably a metallurgist or something."

How old is your character?