36 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Listening to Marea explain about Kelsier’s Kandra?

33 minutes ago, Gneorndin said:

"Why are there different Kandras?"

Marea shrugged. “Well, Kandra are useful. Shapeshifters make good spies. Harmony inherited his, but Grandfather wanted his own. So he made the Firstborn. And they made their own children, who made theirs. And now there are quite a few of us.”

Edited by Kingsdaughter613

28 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Marea shrugged. “Well, Kandra are useful. Shapeshifters make good spies. Harmony inherited his, but Grandfather wanted his own. So he made the Firstborn. And they made their own children, who made theirs. And now there are quite a few of us.”

Ah, yeah.

Adrienne shook her head distractedly and continued staring out the window.

Two questions:

First, does anyone (from Earth) want to have their character figure out that they can do the Earth investiture thing?

Second, if we ever do get to Roshar, does someone want to do a thing where your character accidentally forms a Nahel Bond with my character?

1 minute ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

I've been assuming that it's because of the type of investiture.

But I don't know.

It was just an idea, and I'll only use it if someone else also wants too.

And if it gets disproved before we got to that point, than I wouldn't do it.

On 15.4.2021 at 9:07 PM, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“The base is lined with aluminum. The power supply is a bigger question. It’s not like they have a handy volcano.” The last was said with a mischievous grin.

Braisier pulled out some vegetables, laying them on a tray. “I can prepare you a simple salad and some flan right now. Or just eggs, if you don’t want to wait for us to milk the cow. By tomorrow I’ll have made butter, so my options will be greater.

”I hope you like fish,” he added. “I’ll try to vary the varieties, but it’s the easiest protein I can find for you.”

"Well then. That's... Disturbing. Thank you for sharing the information. Goodbye."

Marsh walked away to another compartment.

Hope it's fine. I'm not best at playing Marsh, and I don't really have much time - I'm serving in the IDF right now.

Hoblim gulped. "It doesn't really matter whether or not I like fish, does it?" He said, after digesting the information. "It's not like I have much else to eat. Thank you."

On 4/18/2021 at 1:46 PM, Trutharchivist said:

"Well then. That's... Disturbing. Thank you for sharing the information. Goodbye."

Marsh walked away to another compartment.

Hoblim gulped. "It doesn't really matter whether or not I like fish, does it?" He said, after digesting the information. "It's not like I have much else to eat. Thank you."

Kelsier frowned. That was abrupt, even for Marsh. Well, he was sure he’d find out what he’d done to annoy his brother eventually.

Braisier shrugged. “I can make many egg dishes, but cheeses require renet. And you cannot eat our meat. You must acquire protein from somewhere.”

You don’t like fish? Any fish?

@Tani

We can skip.

Edited by Kingsdaughter613

On 18.4.2021 at 8:58 PM, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Kelsier frowned. That was abrupt, even for Marsh. Well, he was sure he’d find out what he’d done to annoy his brother eventually.

Braisier shrugged. “I can make many egg dishes, but cheeses require renet. And you cannot eat our meat. You must acquire protein from somewhere.”

@Tani

Again, sorry. Maybe it's Kelsier secretiveness that annoyed Marsh!

Anyway, about the fish: no reason to make a big deal of it. I usually eat very specific things, which don't include fish, but... well... Hoblim will have to deal with that.

"Yeah, right." Said Hoblim, trying to calm down a bit. "Should I help you cook?"

18 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"If I had just said 'I'm here for a job,' you probably would've asked for me to be more specific."

“Nah,” Marea laughed. “You forget who my grandfather is. Half the time I haven’t the slightest idea why I’m doing what I’m doing - and the other half it turns out the plan I knew was actually part of another plan entirely. I love the old man, but he does like his secrets.”