Long Game 74: You Want It Darker

Kasimir

32 minutes ago, Haelbarde said:

Chances are the elims are those that have felt comfortable with their position/presence in thread. Elims are much less likely to put their neck out on hard on a tunnel too.

(I get this is like a contribution and all so woop lets go but uhhh)

Isn't this point like basically anyone posting in thread at this point reasonably

16 minutes ago, STINK said:

(I get this is like a contribution and all so woop lets go but uhhh)

Isn't this point like basically anyone posting in thread at this point reasonably

I mean, sure? Ultimately, it's a gut read that I don't have the time and energy to properly explore.

8 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

A tie means no execution, not a random one.

We tie, we die.

:/

I think Daisy's got to have been an elim right?? or TWS. Or both. I dunno it just seems likely that at least one of the inactives gotta be evil

9 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

A tie means no execution, not a random one.

We tie, we die.

yes no ties pls >:[ but given the amount of vote manip the village had/has I think the elims probably have some too which means we can expect some vote shenanigans to occur

2 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

I think Daisy's got to have been an elim right?? or TWS. Or both. I dunno it just seems likely that at least one of the inactives gotta be evil

yes no ties pls >:[ but given the amount of vote manip the village had/has I think the elims probably have some too which means we can expect some vote shenanigans to occur

Why would elims change the vote manip when it's looking to be a tie?

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

Daisy is Hael now :P

yeah xD I was implying that I think Hael's evil but yknow didnt wanna say it outright feels kinda rude to say without any evidence :P 

edit: @Haelbarde I mean if one of Araris or Devo is evil, they might wanna move the tie to their favour or if both are evil, theyre gonna wanna keep the tie as is. if both are village, theyre gonna wanna use the manip to make sure one gets exe'd and the other looks suspicious 

Edited by _Stick_

Just now, _Stick_ said:

yeah xD I was implying that I think Hael's evil but yknow didnt wanna say it outright feels kinda rude to say without any evidence :P 

Rude!

Just now, Haelbarde said:

Why would elims change the vote manip when it's looking to be a tie?

Like, if it's two village, they're better of leaving it so we get no knowledge, unless they know roles. And if one is an elim, then it's potentially more sus to do something and move it off than to just leave it be.

Because why tie when they can exe a Villager or maybe even shift the vote to someone else? Edit: and if there’s seven Elims it’s exe-or-lose.

I do wonder... 

Oi @Illwei, you around? It say’s your viewing the thread.

Edited by Ashbringer

Just now, Haelbarde said:

Rude!

Like, if it's two village, they're better of leaving it so we get no knowledge, unless they know roles. And if one is an elim, then it's potentially more sus to do something and move it off than to just leave it be.

:P 

I think they've got a Seeker - because all their kills have been kinda oddly targeted towards people with nice roles. 

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

Because why tie when they can exe a Villager or maybe even shift the vote to someone else?

I do wonder... 

Oi @Illwei, you around? It say’s your viewing the thread.

Eh I guess. Only worth it if village/village and they're close to getting numerical superiority I think.

Just now, _Stick_ said:

I think they've got a Seeker - because all their kills have been kinda oddly targeted towards people with nice roles. 

either that or theyve got a phisher and people do that thing where pm safety is of myths and legends

Ay, now there’s a lot of people viewing the thread! Like Burnt and STINK!

Please vote Araris (or Devo). The less fringe votes the better.

I bet all the dead players are yelling at us

Edited by Ashbringer

1 minute ago, Haelbarde said:

Eh I guess. Only worth it if village/village and they're close to getting numerical superiority I think.

oh they are very close to parity 

1 minute ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

either that or theyve got a phisher and people do that thing where pm safety is of myths and legends

Afaik Bip was super careful with her role info so im not sure if that was a lucky guess or a seeker

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

Unless they have two, or have found a thug, by that logic they'll have already night killed the power roles they've found right? I'd but expect them to have any more knowledge of roles to direct executions unless y'all have terrible PM opsec...

Just now, _Stick_ said:

oh they are very close to parity 

Afaik Bip was super careful with her role info so im not sure if that was a lucky guess or a seeker

You know how many they have on their team?