Hey, don't kill my friend! D: 

I will be very sad if something happens to Faceplam

AND THEN I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU IN REVENGE

Edited by Elf

On 3/21/2022 at 8:44 AM, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood Hi, I'd like to join your society please yes thank you. *applies tattoo via cutting it into my flesh* thank you.

On 3/21/2022 at 4:01 AM, SzethTheHonorblade said:

So I was wondering who is on Roshar?

On 3/21/2022 at 2:38 PM, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Hiya, i'm interested in joining, but my sword would like to know if you guys destroy evil.

On 3/21/2022 at 7:38 PM, Nameless said:

Hm. Our esteemed leader, @Thaidakar the Ghostblood, will give you your first mission once he has the time, but in the meantime, why not enjoy some delicious totally not poisoned horneater stew?

On 3/22/2022 at 7:39 AM, Szeth's Facepalm said:

@Doomslug The Destroyer @Elf YESSSSSS lets be shardbuddies! And thanks for defending me, i think they were trying to kill me because i admitted i was planning on embezzling company funds, but that was before i heard about the salary.

*dies and then is reincarnated* I HAD 57 NOTIFICATIONS! I AM DEAD. ok, Doomie, Szeth, would you two like to go to Vax?

Honorblade, we have a good sized group on Roshar, at least a hundred members there, divided into crews of course.

Nameless, Since when were you a part of this?

1 minute ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

don't worry you're not brandon. in case you missed it... go observe what I did bestie (see the first link in my signature) also...

LOLOLOL YOUR SIBLING SPILLED LIQUID ON YOUR DEVICE LOLOLOL

yeah *scratches head* I may have created a religion, an interesting political situation, two magic systems, and an insanely cool villain. I won't say more.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood