4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Great. So anyways, I was thinking we try putting Levi in charge of HR. Just on probation, I'll watch him to make sure he does a good job.

mkay, that seems good enough, probably want to keep a closer eye on him though Nameless.

6 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

*sits in corner sniffling*

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

*Pats on the shoulder* Don't worry. Thaidakar's not that angry with you. He just likes keeping secrets. He'll cool down, I promise.

*sighs* Szeth, just calm down.

clearly not. *whistles softly* you know, I knew someone like you long ago, her name was Vin. of course I never actually knew her, but as I have all of the previous Thaidakars' memories I pretty much did. she had no idea what she was going to do in life, every time she decided who she was the world pushed her off her feet. 

but then she got married and lived happy ever after, NOT. she learned she was to be the hero of ages, prophesied hero of Scadrial. She then went on an adventure blah blah blah. the important part is at the end she became god, but then to kill a creepy god she had to kill herself after her awesome boyfriend died. or was it husband?