Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

tell him that I don't care, that I'm heading to Roshar as soon as possible to give him the whipping of his life.

*coughs* Um, we were trying to keep Mraize in the dark about you not being the original Thaidakar remember? He might not approve of you.

Just now, Nameless said:

*coughs* Um, we were trying to keep Mraize in the dark about you not being the original Thaidakar remember? He might not approve of you.

*smiles* well, if Mraize doesn't accept it I can always tell Iyatil, good person she is.

Just now, HippoPhileus said:

I told him, and he's very angry you lied about not being OG Thaidakar. So now I'm going to skedaddle so he doesn't  take his anger out on me.

Storms. I'll need to go straighten things out after we finish the insurance thing. 

Just now, Nameless said:

Storms. I'll need to go straighten things out after we finish the insurance thing. 

yeah... um, we could just ask Iyatil to do it. Iyatil is good at that sort of thing now that I think about it.

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

great! I think you would do well on either Scadrial or Roshar.

Oh, so he gets to go the good planets? *pouts more*

Also, what am i even doing here? No one's even tried to kill you yet! I'm useless! And we haven't even done any insurance related stuff!

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

2 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

He was gonna send me to Vax •_•

Well it's good he didn't. if he had, you might've died! Not much is known about Vax so you never know what you'll encounter.

Was? Dang it! If he had died on Vax maybe I would've gotten promoted...

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

She's too close to Mraize for comfort.

that's true.

14 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Oh, so he gets to go the good planets? *pouts more*

Also, what am i even doing here? No one's even tried to kill you yet! I'm useless! And we haven't even done any insurance related stuff!

lol. though you have to admit Vax is really cool, the magic system is priceless.

5 minutes ago, HippoPhileus said:

Well it's good he didn't. if he had, you might've died! Not much is known about Vax so you never know what you'll encounter.

Was? Dang it! If he had died on Vax maybe I would've gotten promoted...

*telepathically sends Hippo a message* no, someone else would have been promoted, most likely Elf or something.

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*telepathically sends Hippo a message* no, someone else would have been promoted, most likely Elf or something.

"telepathically responds* well, it was worth a try. So if Elf were to befall an unfortunate accident, what would happen? Hypothetically, ofc.

Just now, Nameless said:

*Insurance agent coughs* Anyways, now that you're all here (@Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Doomslug The Destroyer @Szeth's Facepalm) we can get started. *Ishar enters the room*

*blinks* heeeey, ally! how've things been in emul?

"telepathically responds* well, it was worth a try. So if Elf were to befall an unfortunate accident, what would happen? Hypothetically, ofc.

NOOO, ELF IS UNDER MY PROTECTION!!

*blinks* heeeey, ally! how've things been in emul?

1 minute ago, HippoPhileus said:

*stares blankly* I have no idea who you are. Anyways, I'm here because these people *gestures dismissively towards insurance agents* wanted me to reinforce their mortal willpower with the powers of a Bondsmith. I've been waiting for the past two hours for you to show up. So lets get on with this.

HYPOTHETICALLY. I would NEVER do anything to anyone :D

*Out loud* Woah! Um hello?

*to Thaidakar in a whisper* Should I leave?

YES.

Just now, Nameless said:

*stares blankly* I have no idea who you are. Anyways, I'm here because these people *gestures dismissively towards insurance agents* wanted me to reinforce their mortal willpower with the powers of a Bondsmith. I've been waiting for the past two hours for you to show up. So lets get on with this.

*shrugs* well we did have an interesting conversation, it was Doomie here who was making us wait.

*shrugs* well we did have an interesting conversation, it was Doomie here who was making us wait.

*glares* Silence mortal. You will not speak like that to the Almighty. *taps each of the insurance agents on the chest* There. Done. *summons Honor's perpendicularity and leaves*

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

*glares* Silence mortal. You will not speak like that to the Almighty. *taps each of the insurance agents on the chest* There. Done. *summons Honor's perpendicularity and leaves*

Mortal? MORTAL? storm that herald! anyways, shall we proceed?

2 minutes ago, HippoPhileus said:

Okay. *Backs out of the room*

*stops on the other side of the closed door and puts his ear to it*

*kicks door open and smashes it into hippo. then goes back to seat*

Mortal? MORTAL? storm that herald! anyways, shall we proceed?

*Insurance agents stare at the perpendicularity until it fades* Yes, we shall. We'll expect a full report of your activities by the end of the week.