5 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Bob, what do you think?

Jim, I’m on the fence. On the one hand, I’m kind of suspicious of Archer. On the other, he was the leading contestant to a striker vote

The reason we’re all doing this without question is that Striker switched off Archer onto Szeth at the last second which since Szeth flipped vil it would have been really weird if Archer was elim. I don’t buy that level of distancing tbh.

1 hour ago, Steeldancer said:

Fifth you've voted for 2 evils now. Kinda sus bro

Yes, but have you also considered that my gut has been medically confirmed as a Darkfriend by several reputable sources, most notably the Board of GMs Wondering How the Village Managed to Lose LG46? :P 

53 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Yeah I’m with Steel, not following through his plan like he said :P. That doesn’t seem like a good idea. Especially since Bip just went along with it, no consideration.

Archer, Liranil. I propose Archer’s alternate, with him and then Liranil.

I’m not married to the idea of a Bip exe tomorrow. Liranil would be a fine alternative, or you if people would support it, as I said in my last post. I just think e!Striker points most strongly at v!Bip based on what went down C3. (and here I see that Araris has said basically all of this already, good to know he understands my plan :P) That said, if you support a Liranil exe next cycle, I’m a bit curious why you’re giving him the double-vote, ensuring heavier opposition elsewhere :P 

48 minutes ago, Tani said:

Archer. If he's elim, I'm done with your plan. Winning is more important than solving.

Steel.

If Archer is evil, then we have possibly the most irrational elim team in SE history and they deserve to win for sheer impudence alone :P but yeah, if Archer or Bip are evil then my plan was probably very helpful to Team Evil and we should trust other people and ignore me for the rest of the game. I just think that’s very unlikely, or at least I hope it is, because otherwise I’m in for a very sad final cycle or two :P 

16 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

The reason we’re all doing this without question is that Striker switched off Archer onto Szeth at the last second which since Szeth flipped vil it would have been really weird if Archer was elim. I don’t buy that level of distancing tbh.

Jim: we’ll after speaking to some people more familiar with the situation I feel more comfortable with  Seth

8 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

That said, if you support a Liranil exe next cycle, I’m a bit curious why you’re giving him the double-vote, ensuring heavier opposition elsewhere :P

May have not considered that. But idk who to vote for.

Also Liranil’s a she, I believe.

Hi I’m finally here

sorry for missing almost everything

prob shouldn’t’ve signed up for two games at the same time

So we want to vote out villagers right? That’s how this works? I need to read these rules again =P

Well, I’ve been MIA almost this whole game, and I haven’t been Elim in ages, so it’s safe to assume that Elim-Me wouldn’t voluntarily miss out on an opportunity that I haven’t had in literal months. 

I’m conclusion, Dannex Conf Vil my logic is sound dont @ me this is valid reasoning. 

Dannex, the TL;DR for the game is Striker/Archer are e/e confirmed, and Striker was evil. 

If Archer is evil, then we have possibly the most irrational elim team in SE history and they deserve to win for sheer impudence alone 

That's gonna be my quote of the game. Kinda wish I was evil now, it'd have been funnier. 

There's probably five elims left. They can set their most trusted teammate up to be elected, then switch their votes at the last second today to hammer through a random one of their own. Say seven people vote for me, then four elims switch off. Suddenly it's 5:4 in the elims' favour, and they walk into the next round exposed, but their resrevdd teammate has two rounds to get elected, which depending on their position, isn't all that unlikely. Again, all this plan requires is one of them to have successfully deepwolfed, and us to have a wagon of seven votes or less going. It's important that we pad our margins; if you have any hesitation about voting for me, please let me know and I'll try to rehash how I opposed both elim elections and supported village Szeth's based on Elandera's sussing of them.
Next order of business, let's talk about risk! After I'm through, we just need one villager election to win the game. So we should support a single candidate with a solid track record and avoid taking any unnecessary risks.
-Mat is a risk. He worked closely with and supported both Elandera and Striker in the first two cycles. Regardless of his more recent votes, that alone should disqualify him from consideration. Mat, if you're village, I hope you understand that there's more obvious village candidates that would be better to support.
-Fifth is a risk. The end result of their plan was Striker was elected. I'm not sure why Striker moved his vote at the end of the C4, but it's possible that it was because keeping me in the game allowed for such a plan to be suggested, which I'll note pput Striker in the first position, which was advantageous to the elims.
-Biplet is a risk. I don't know what Striker was thinking, but clearing them solely based on he could have gotten her elected risks falling for some kind of gambit, possibly connected to the Fifth plan.
We have a good enough candidate in Liranil who has a track record of opposing Striker and supporting me. I'm anticipating some intentional recency bias on the part of the elims next cycle, so I'd ask that y'all focus on considering only people with spotless records.

It'd be nice if someone other than Liranil was WL though so they could vote for her. Anyone willing to do that tomorrow who isn't Fifth, Mat, Araris, Lotus, or Steeldancer? Hey Illwei where you at

Illwei

Edited by Archer
Replaced not with are

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Dannex, the TL;DR for the game is Striker/Archer not e/e confirmed, and Striker was evil. 

That's gonna be my quote of the game. Kinda wish I was evil now, it'd have been funnier. 

There's probably five elims left. They can set their most trusted teammate up to be elected, then switch their votes at the last second today to hammer through a random one of their own. Say seven people vote for me, then four elims switch off. Suddenly it's 5:4 in the elims' favour, and they walk into the next round exposed, but their resrevdd teammate has two rounds to get elected, which depending on their position, isn't all that unlikely. Again, all this plan requires is one of them to have successfully deepwolfed, and us to have a wagon of seven votes or less going. It's important that we pad our margins; if you have any hesitation about voting for me, please let me know and I'll try to rehash how I opposed both elim elections and supported village Szeth's based on Elandera's sussing of them.
Next order of business, let's talk about risk! After I'm through, we just need one villager election to win the game. So we should support a single candidate with a solid track record and avoid taking any unnecessary risks.
-Mat is a risk. He worked closely with and supported both Elandera and Striker in the first two cycles. Regardless of his more recent votes, that alone should disqualify him from consideration. Mat, if you're village, I hope you understand that there's more obvious village candidates that would be better to support.
-Fifth is a risk. The end result of their plan was Striker was elected. I'm not sure why Striker moved his vote at the end of the C4, but it's possible that it was because keeping me in the game allowed for such a plan to be suggested, which I'll note pput Striker in the first position, which was advantageous to the elims.
-Biplet is a risk. I don't know what Striker was thinking, but clearing them solely based on he could have gotten her elected risks falling for some kind of gambit, possibly connected to the Fifth plan.
We have a good enough candidate in Liranil who has a track record of opposing Striker and supporting me. I'm anticipating some intentional recency bias on the part of the elims next cycle, so I'd ask that y'all focus on considering only people with spotless records.

It'd be nice if someone other than Liranil was WL though so they could vote for her. Anyone willing to do that tomorrow who isn't Fifth, Mat, Araris, Lotus, or Steeldancer? Hey Illwei where you at

Illwei

Illwei switched out for Mist, remember?

Also I'm out of town right now, so this is a bad time for me to be WL :P not that it's necessary, since I'm voting Archer

I think your list is pretty accurate, but I also want to add Lotus to the sus list. They said they didn't like the Striker vote but didn't switch to Archer. It could be nothing, but it seems like distancing to me.

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

May have not considered that. But idk who to vote for.

Also Liranil’s a she, I believe.

Can confirm, I am indeed a she. :)

8 minutes ago, Archer said:

Mat, if you're village, I hope you understand that there's more obvious village candidates that would be better to support.

You mean other than me- yeah I do. Obviously I know that electing me C6 would be good, but I also know that I’ve made mistakes and like you said we should elect someone who’s record is spotless.

10 minutes ago, Archer said:

Illwei

Switched out for Mist, like Liranil said. Did you miss that? :P 

Ermmm Alvron

You mean other than me- yeah I do. Obviously I know that electing me C6 would be good, but I also know that I’ve made mistakes and like you said we should elect someone who’s record is spotless.

Switched out for Mist, like Liranil said. Did you miss that? :P 

Ermmm Alvron

I was wondering why they were being so quiet... 

Trust cancelled, moving on! 

48 minutes ago, Dannex said:

Guess we going with Archer then. I have no idea who to vote for worker leader, so I’m not going to.

that was easy :o

1 hour ago, Liranil said:

Illwei switched out for Mist, remember?

Also I'm out of town right now, so this is a bad time for me to be WL :P not that it's necessary, since I'm voting Archer

I think your list is pretty accurate, but I also want to add Lotus to the sus list. They said they didn't like the Striker vote but didn't switch to Archer. It could be nothing, but it seems like distancing to me.

Can confirm, I am indeed a she. :)

Also forgot TUO, for that odd take on Steel. Now that I've sussed everyone in the game, that leaves... Tani? She cool? I think she was fine. Tani

(I've elim read everyone now. Please elect me so if Liranil later flips evil I won't be a liability flopping around in the final cycle like a confused fish with no clue what's going on.)

we should elect someone who’s record is spotless.

That leaves me out then. :(  I have made only one vote the entire game and it was for Striker on D2.  Ah well, guess I must be evil too. :P 

Gosh darn it I really meant to do stuff but sometimes, you just want to spend more time on beaches than doing analysis... or posting. I even missed a speech dangit. 
I guess I'll have to write two this cycle to make up for it. Look forward to that.

What is the odd take on Steel yous are referencing? The fact that I think he's vil?

I think he's vil because when I played in person more I was often silly at the start and serious after the first mission failed or the first mishap occurred. When I was elim though, I was faced with "the weight of a secret" (it's an actual thing, look it up) and was never silly at the start when that happened.

Edited by Tani

1 hour ago, Tani said:

What is the odd take on Steel yous are referencing? The fact that I think he's vil?

I think he's vil because when I played in person more I was often silly at the start and serious after the first mission failed or the first mishap occurred. When I was elim though, I was faced with "the weight of a secret" (it's an actual thing, look it up) and was never silly at the start when that happened.

That's a very real thing. I often feel a little less restricted by everything when I'm not an eliminator. Granted, I was kind of inspired for this game, so it's not really alignment indicative or anything. But I feel like I can mess around a bit more. Especially when I can't get killed for doing so :P I still want to be silly sometimes too. 
I guess I'll vote Archer Although I have no idea why we're voting him. I have a bit of time this afternoon so I'm actually going to so some analysis. I'll submit it into my... campaign post for the day. 

5 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Timecheck: You have a little under twenty-three hours left in the cycle. Get those votes and actions in!

You alright Kas?  Maybe you need to take a nap as you seem to be about 12 hours early for that post.