Dots, 1-5

I believe they signify the number of posts that you've made. You have 730 (a lot) of posts, so you get 4 dots. 

I only have 162 posts (wow!) so I have three dots.

Edited by Baine

I very humbly request mine be changed to this:

Member%20Badge.png

You're in the Members group, so not possible :P I'd need to make you a special member group, which I won't :P

Not even for a genetically enhanced panda, a volatile penguin, a fish-head, a pair of loaded dice and Bane in a Shardplate?

Bane_Nolanverse_003.jpg

Oh, so you think the the Stormlight is your ally?

Actually, I'd love to see Bane in Shardplate!

Edited by Baine

Are pips the dots?

Pips refer to small countable things but is most often used in reference to the dots on dice. "The dice seemed to be spinning in his head, and there was no knowing what pips would show when they landed."

It is also very acceptable, nay encouraged, that horses be called Pips. But, I doubt Chaos is giving away horses for the number of posts you make (at least I haven't received mine yet if that is the case).

Pips refer to small countable things but is most often used in reference to the dots on dice. "The dice seemed to be spinning in his head, and there was no knowing what pips would show when they landed."

It is also very acceptable, nay encouraged, that horses be called Pips. But, I doubt Chaos is giving away horses for the number of posts you make (at least I haven't received mine yet if that is the case).

Huh. I guess thats my "something new I learned" for the day! Thanks!

Is it a common word? I don't think I've ever actually heard it before, except referring to the stone/seed thing inside a fruit.

Huh. I guess thats my "something new I learned" for the day! Thanks!

Is it a common word? I don't think I've ever actually heard it before, except referring to the stone/seed thing inside a fruit.

Other than with dice, it's not very commonly used. It only entered my vocabulary because of Wheel of Time

Bane_Nolanverse_003.jpg

Oh, so you think the the Stormlight is your ally?

Actually, I'd love to see Bane in Shardplate!

"I was born in it! Moulded by it. I did not experience other forms of investiture until I was a man, and by then they were nothing to me but end-negative."