Long Game 78: The Legend of Zelda: The False Heroes

Biplet

9 minutes ago, Tani said:

Wait. Matrim's not Philico?

It's not a Sanderson game, we're not in the cosmere, and unlike many other people I actually follow those rules :P

Edited by Matrim's Dice

9 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Restating that I think it’s a bad idea to say in thread what we’re requesting :P. Welcome to the game, though! :)

Edit: I’m ignoring every Zelda/Link claim besides Illwei’s because Illwei’s is the only one that has actual basis besides claiming for funsies. At least I presume she has a reason for claiming :P. Anyway it’s the only one I consider even remotely likely to be a serious claim. Leaning to not though.

Yep, yep I just realized xD Thank you, Matrim! I'll have to keep that in mind from now on. 

4 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

No, you're not Zelda. I'm Zelda.

19 minutes ago, Azmine_king said:

So can I claim Zelda and provide all the same benefits?

17 minutes ago, Tani said:

No you can't! I'm Zelda!

*stands up*  I'm Spartacus... er, Zelda.

1 hour ago, Steeldancer said:

Alvron I know you said you wouldn't be posting a lot, but I want to see your smiling (or murderous) face. 

Beware of what you ask, for those that have seen my face are never the same again.

This is likely the earliest I'll be getting on for any cycle.  Maybe an hour earlier if you're lucky.

4 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Restating that I think it’s a bad idea to say in thread what we’re requesting :P. Welcome to the game, though! :) 

Yes, it ruins Phase Two of the Frog Plan, which is having everyone roleclaim by assigning every role to an item and either handing the elims a treasure trove of info or v!Beedle everything they need to know to optimize their distribution efforts. 

I'm just kidding. Mostly. I like gambits, okay

12 minutes ago, Azmine_king said:

So can I claim Zelda and provide all the same benefits?

Uh, no? Because I'm Zelda? Unless... 

@Biplet Can there be more than one Zelda? :o

im so hurt and confused you have stolen my identity :unsure:

18 minutes ago, WhiffleWaffles said:

Hello! I hope you don't mind but I noticed others responding to other RPGing so I decided to follow suit just to get an RPG introduction in. Also so excited to play this game! Thank you GM's and IM! <3 I'm hyped to meet all the players too!!!

The day started as any other, peaceful. The sounds of Hyrule would wake her up in the early morning as people would begin their business, children running around and playing before school, ladies gossiping at the fountain, and hard-at-work merchants setting up shop. Or, that's what Sagessa would normally say, but she'd be a liar.

Sagessa had been hard at work preparing a dish of Vegetable Curry for lunch when she had noticed a key ingredient missing, a Swift Carrot. Not wanting to ruin her lunch, she grabbed her rupees and rushed to the market. 

She didn't expect to be greeted by panicked whispers and restless feet. Apparently, the Yiga were at it again. Deadly, smart, and ambitious (especially when it came to the Mighty Banana), you didn't want to be caught at the end of their blades. However, as she made her way towards the familiar Beedle-shaped backpack of a man in an odd (he would say fashionable... to each their own) bowl-cut hair and nasally voice, the rumors of the shopkeeper being one of them made her pause. Beedle? A Yiga traitor? It was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. There was a serious threat going around, though, and it wasn't uncommon to see that paranoia strike so deep as to assume a simple shopkeeper was one of those threats. She headed towards the shop and stood behind another consumer, hoping he wouldn't decide to add a carrot to the purchase, seeing as the other shops seemed tight on stock lately. 

Dipping my toes into the RPG don't mind me and my awkward-ness lmao. I guess I tried to play off of Gavril bc I don't know where else to hop in, hope you don't mind ^^ I'll probably be discussing the game a lot but gosh darn I'll be doing my best to RP too! 
To clear the RPG up I'll be attempting a request to purchase 1 Swift Carrot from our boi Beedle. Carrots are good for your eyes.ヽ(o⌣oヾ)

Behind Sagessa in line stood a green-clothed blonde kid. He seemed familiar, but vaguely Russianified.

"I AM LINKOV!" he introduced himself. 

"We know," Beedle grumbled. "That's all he says. Bah. Hey, does anyone know the name of a 1990's rock band?" 

"I AM LINKOV!" 

The merchant's demeanor brightened. "Hey that's right, kid! I was trying to remember the name of Blink-182. Thanks, hero!" 

Linkov twirled his sword cheerfully, hand still extended for Sagessa to shake. 

And friendly general reminder to avoid double posting, please. Keeps the thread shorter

36 minutes ago, WhiffleWaffles said:

2. removed an item request bc that was a bad idea lmao listen im learning

Speaking of learning... :P

It is technically against the rules to take out something while editing. Editing is fine if you're fixing grammar or adding something, but you can't change the actual content of something that's been posted. The part you took out is preserved in my quoting of it, so you can add that back in easily. No biggie :P 

14 minutes ago, Alvron said:

*stands up*  I'm Spartacus... er, Zelda.

Beware of what you ask, for those that have seen my face are never the same again.

This is likely the earliest I'll be getting on for any cycle.  Maybe an hour earlier if you're lucky.

Oh I've missed you so much. You crack me up like nobody else. alvron. 

I have no idea who hasn't signed in yet. I'll probably figure out someone to actually vote on tomorrow. Or just... not vote off anybody. Whatever works. 

I'd rather not get into the "should we vote off someone day one" debate again. I still believe it depends on the situation, and in this game where we have a lot of people, most likely we should start killing people early. And itll give info. 

Edited by Steeldancer
My whole post was green

6 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

I have no idea who hasn't signed in yet. I'll probably figure out someone to actually vote on tomorrow. Or just... not vote off anybody. Whatever works. 

The people who haven't posted yet are:

• hyliara
  • Jondesu
  • Random Bystander
  • attic_gremlin
  • purplewhiteandgold
  • quillinthestars

I keep notes

1 minute ago, Steeldancer said:

Alright that's it. I was trying to just contribute to activity for now, but uh, well, Illwei is weirding me out hard. I get they're being chaotic or...something... but whatever it is it does not vibe with me. So, uh illwei

Dw you'll get used to it :P.

Welcome to LG78: Legend of Zelda: Too Many Zeldas

Now my question is why are you afraid of approaching me

Edited by Illwei

6 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Alright that's it. I was trying to just contribute to activity for now, but uh, well, Illwei is weirding me out hard. I get they're being chaotic or...something... but whatever it is it does not vibe with me. So, uh illwei

Do have to agree that this is pretty much normal Illwei... maybe a bit more chaotic than usual, but I'm blaming that on her just coming off from MU Champs especially after pulling a slight urist

Just now, YeetAroundABush said:

im a bit confused, what does the red name signify?

Ah, that explains the lack of comment of my first post :P 

That's a vote to execute someone. At the end of the turn (36 hours ish) whoever has the most votes is killed.

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Do have to agree that this is pretty much normal Illwei... maybe a bit more chaotic than usual, but I'm blaming that on her just coming off from MU Champs

Im riding on a high coming back home tbqh

Comfy here