Sketches on the Bus, Because Syn Gets Bored Easily

Mystic Syn

My creative writing professor liked my worldbuilding :))

Spoiler

Oh and here i also love how what i drew for me doesn’t actually look like me in real life lol. Shading with black certainly is an experience.

F22C6F32-8AB2-4E44-9E8F-37726111B6B8.thumb.jpeg.59e4bc810140c37d5aa80b6b53be1695.jpeg

Just now, Zephrun's Imperium said:

It is not your worldbuilding. I designed the outfits. :P 

I was actually referring to my creative writing class I’m enrolled in and how I got comments about how people weren’t so sure about the worldbuilding, but my professor actually liked it.

Not to say that the outfits weren’t designed by you take all that credit, queen; I can see where you got confused lol.

I think me getting COVID is God’s way of taking me by the shoulders, sitting me down, and telling me to take a break from the 24 credits worth of classes I’m taking.

Spoiler

I also found out that I have a crap ton of artist pens, so guess who was playing with that yesterday when they were watching a documentary for school?

050B09F2-CE88-40F7-8A90-060342A47B55.thumb.jpeg.9dea74f0e1869e19f5dd3fe379532abd.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, it’s Pride Month. Do I care about the month? Meh, not really. Y’all go off. It’s just another month, except all the corporates want to bank off of the community – which I have problems with – even though they’re some of the nicest people on Earth and don’t deserve that, but we don’t talk about that :))

Spoiler

Anyways, I was talking on a Discord server about topics that mature human beings talk about: Leo Valdez from the Percy Jackson franchise.

I said in passing that I was so obsessed with the fandom and Leo that I made very crappy fan art of him. Everyone asked for the piece of art, but at the time I wasn’t home nor did I have a clue as to where I hid the sketchbook filled with old and cringy drawings. It was maybe when I did get home and when I was about ready to go to bed that I remembered what I had said and went looking through my old sketchbooks and I found it. And I wanted to.. not look at it?? I dunno. I didn’t want to burn it; just.. hide it away forever that it never sees the light of day and where I don’t have to think about it ever again.

So, I found it. And that’s what ima share with you today.

Spoiler

I dunno why 2017-2018(?) was thinking when she was proud of this trainwreck. Literally everything about it just seems wrong to me and I can’t bear to look at it, so that’s why I’m sharing it with y’all :))

4A97B9AD-031B-4720-AE86-FFE277A25AFE.thumb.jpeg.87c2c75468ca5093a03ac59885549129.jpeg

Spoiler

Anyways, so I redrew it about a day or so later.

7EA4836C-3DEB-4ECA-9221-10D1BFF5EB61.thumb.jpeg.bb01bdd078cce04e59f8a81ea4a488ff.jpeg

Spoiler

I’m also way better at drawing bodies now this one’s from late 2021

BB139995-E3F6-4B93-A04E-2DD96404FB87.thumb.jpeg.840e0b9953bb2acb3624f78879f8c47d.jpeg