ayyy I love this rollover time I can get used to this xD Don't have to wake up sporadically in the middle of the night to check the thread for last-minute shenanigans? Sign me up.

31 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

currently it is considered normal circumstances. 

*takes note*:ph34r:

31 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Who needs apathy, anyway?

nice xD

26 minutes ago, Archer said:

I was assuming, someone's got a PM making role

yeah, sounds like more of an event occurring. inch resting

24 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

how does this work? sorry this is my first SE game and I just need to know how this works. do we vote each post?

Hey! Welcome :D You certainly dont need to vote on someone each post, but you may if you want to. Generally we vote on people we're suspicious of in order to execute them,  but Cycle-1s are usually the exception since we don't have enough info to make highly informed decisions so we mainly go with our guts here. xD

Just now, Dannnex said:

pssssssst

what was the name of the guy you ate

wow. He was your best friend and you don't even know. 

A few days ago:

"Okay, we're almost at the base! Let's do a role call. Enpecee?"

"Here."

"Duncan Wendy McDonalds, whose full name I know because I'm a good friend?"

"Hurgraaaaachmphgrii."

"Wow, your morning voice sure is deep! Thanks for the verbal acknowledgement of your continued survival!"

"Grnoprobbgrlem."

(His name is Duncan. Feel free to embellish characters/events.)

Last game, e!JNV was asking questions like that and I told them it's cool to roleclaim, but if he's evil he should check with the elim doc about it first. And then he went silent for a bit. But he didn't actually claim after that, so I didn't suspect them when I really should have. :P. Point is, non-partisan assistance is probably the way to go. 

but Cycle-1s are usually the exception since we don't have enough info to make highly informed decisions so we mainly go with our guts here.

This implies we make informed decisions later in the game, which I would like to dispute. :P.

Speaking of ominous feelings, did anyone else get a weirdly specific role that TJ is PAFOing all questions about?

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Don't worry I do not want to kill you.

what's your plan then?

7 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I feel like GMing shouldn't be so stressful that you lose all your hair overnight, bhai :|

What's to say TJ isn't this guy?

Spoiler

Perhaps he is not annoyed, but simply too shocked to have received a vote. 

6 minutes ago, Archer said:

Last game, e!JNV was asking questions like that and I told them it's cool to roleclaim, but if he's evil he should check with the elim doc about it first. And then he went silent for a bit. But he didn't actually claim after that, so I didn't suspect them when I really should have. :P. Point is, non-partisan assistance is probably the way to go.

What game are you referring to here? As far as I know they only played Tani’s game and were village but I very well could be wrong there

Edited by Matrim's Dice

4 minutes ago, Archer said:

It's why I'm generally for just having the GM do a quick Matrix download course via GM PM like Neo doing that quick kung-fu training montage in The Matrix and then bam I know kung fu imma trash you Morpheus. Obviously we can help out a bit in the thread but either Thaid is playing up the new player image (sorry Thaid, nothing against you but that's what I did in my first game), or Thaid is really lost - in which case, probably better resources than having us cover the basics. Otherwise I'd just consider it NAI at this current point in time without further context.

2 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

What's to say TJ isn't this guy?

Hide contents

Perhaps he is not annoyed, but simply too shocked to have received a vote. 

I hate you so much right now.

My tea...my table...

<_<

Edited by Kasimir

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

What game are you referring to here? As far as I know they only have played Tani’s game and we’re village but I very well could be wrong there

don't mind me mixing names up... it was JungleFiend, my PM buddy. In my defense, I also keep reading the thread title as Frog of War, so. 

This implies we make informed decisions later in the game, which I would like to dispute. :P.

hey but in comparison :P 

Speaking of ominous feelings, did anyone else get a weirdly specific role that TJ is PAFOing all questions about?

so you have a role eh?

*takes note*

I too have been bombarding TJ with questions, and PAFOs are definitely in there.

1 minute ago, Archer said:

don't mind me mixing names up... it was JungleFiend, my PM buddy. In my defense, I also keep reading the thread title as Frog of War, so. 

Ah, that makes more sense. Now I'm only going to read the cycle title that way xD

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

I too have been bombarding TJ with questions, and PAFOs are definitely in there.

So I'm the only one who asked a singular question that didn't get PAFO'd? Clearly I'm doing it wrong.

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Ah, that makes more sense. Now I'm only going to read the cycle title that way xD

Tbh I read it as Frog of War too. I blame the AG8 dead doc :|

So I'm the only one who asked a singular question that didn't get PAFO'd? Clearly I'm doing it wrong.

Y'all ask questions???

5 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I hate you so much right now.

My tea...my table...

<_<

xDDD 

I be knowin these questions gonna get me a PAFO but ask anyway bc why not.  :P 

4 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:
8 minutes ago, Archer said:

3 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Tbh I read it as Frog of War too. I blame the AG8 dead doc :|

Y'all are gonna make me rename the title as Mist of War or something >>

Edited by |TJ|

46 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

He shot a wary glance at one of their party. Sonia Biven seemed to have been quiet on the helicopter ride, and Mordred wondered.

Sonia heard someone address her and flinched involuntarily, before turning to see who had spoken. He wasn't someone she recognized, which was good. Chances were very low that he knew her from before her Reckoner days. Someone knowing her name was always a potential threat though, someone who might try to keep tabs on her after the job was done. She might have to leave quickly after whoever was behind the earthquake had been taken care of. Speaking of which, she should start looking for a culprit. The Weatherman Ashbringer seemed a likely suspect, as the cold had no visible effect on him. Either he was an Epic and should be taken out on principal, or he had acclimated to the cold from recent presence in Antarctica. Or maybe he just had really good cold weather gear, in which case finding out where it came from would still be a positive.

2 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Fog is slightly more common than frogs in Antarctica.

Our opposition is Epics. I feel like Summon Bigger Frog could be a viable skillset :P Or Summon Frogs of War?

Wow, suddenly I feel so very unsafe...

1 minute ago, |TJ| said:

Y'all are gonna make me rename the title as Mists of War or something >>

Why would you do that man :P

Just now, |TJ| said:

Y'all are gonna make me rename the title as Mists of War or something >>

No, I appreciate the pun. And I'm sure Archer of all people does as well :P 

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Dannex said he did not want to kill me when he said my name in red. so that is shy I said it, as a joke. 

That was me, actually.

8 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

poke poke

Kind of want to call this a Szeth elim tell but he's also had a streak going the past few games so it's more likely just a Szeth tell

Kind of want to call this a Szeth elim tell but he's also had a streak going the past few games so it's more likely just a Szeth tell

Devo Mat

Hello there!

I don't think we've performed our required shuffle squat yet! :D