Emfatic could sense feelings nearby. They woke her from her slumber inside her freezing cell. She could only pick out one emotion from the distance, because it was so strong.

Fear.

Her empathy kicked in and Emfatic started to feel an incredible amount of fear. For what, she didn't know.

Only that there was something going very, very wrong.

Quick Gut Takes:

Vil- Stick, TJ, Ash

Null (as opposed to no opinion)- Thaidakar, Araris (+)

Don't have anyone that feels elimmy right now. Kas and Exp both feel normal to me but I don't think that's necessarily the same thing as village. (Well, in Kas' case, maybe it does :P)

Edit:

4 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

(I need to go write another lab report :P)

I'm currently switching tabs between this and Algebra :P 

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Quick Gut Takes:

Vil- Stick, TJ, Ash

Null (as opposed to no opinion)- Thaidakar, Araris (+)

Don't have anyone that feels elimmy right now. Kas and Exp both feel normal to me but I don't think that's necessarily the same thing as village. (Well, in Kas' case, maybe it does :P)

I guess the GM could be village xD

Nathan shivered as the cold bit into his too thin clothing. Or well, it was definitely thick enough for the location he was in. He was just a weakling and could hardly stand even the lightest of winds back home. 

How did I manage to get myself dragged into this mission? Nathan thought to himself. This is like my worst nightmare.

One thing that was distracting him from the cold was the fact there was an Epic amongst them. Maybe even multiple. Hard to remember that the cold is a thing when there is someone hiding among you that could kill you all. He looked around at those near him. That Orion guy seemed really fishy. Something about how he was avoiding talking to anyone and was acting all menacing was making Nathan suspicious.

Hello everyone! I am here now. How are there already three pages? Anyway, Matrim's Dice. Mostly because surely one of these times when he ends up as the D1 exe within a few hours has to be right. Also because I got a bad vibe from him as I was reading the thread. Though what's new there?

Also hello Ash. I will once again disappear for a while after this. Hopefully you guys don't make as many pages before I come back next time. :P

Also also anyone got a VC yet?

Apocalypse frowned. Or he would have if he wasn't frozen in a screaming snarl. Somehow those Epics had realized his weakness. Curse that Frostbite. Apocalypse's thoughts were interrupted by tremors going through the ice. The tremors were getting stronger, than finally he felt metal touch his finger. He wiggled it, and the ice exploded.

Edit: I suppose I should add game comments, but I don't really have any. Might chill and RP this game.

Edited by The Unknown Aon

22 minutes ago, Experience said:

I guess the GM could be village xD

21 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Yeah, not sure this makes me want to move my vote...

I'm aware TJ's the GM, for the record. Think of it as taking an active stance against those voting him.

15 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Hello everyone! I am here now. How are there already three pages? Anyway, Matrim's Dice. Mostly because surely one of these times when he ends up as the D1 exe within a few hours has to be right. Also because I got a bad vibe from him as I was reading the thread. Though what's new there?

I mean, some of those times were right. I just didn't die. The one where I did was wrong, though. But that logic is incorrect to begin with, there's too many variables and I don't think that's how probability works :P.

Ash gets points for his vote imo, and Kas had a reason he explained. Araris gonna Araris. This though, I don't like. Though what's new there?

It amazes me how from game to game I can get instantly mass-village read in one, mass-elim read in another, and not change my playstyle at all. I don't think I've consciously changed my playstyle... ever xD Unless you count me trying to not tunnel. But it's weird because from my perspective, I'm village in all these games, and don't see a difference in how I'm playing.

Edit: Did you say I'm avoiding talking to anyone? :huh: That's... false :P.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Spoiler

Experience is Village
Araris is Village

Spoiler

Mat isn't teamed with Thaidikar
Danex isn't teamed with Thaidikar
Stick isn't teamed with Thaidikar
Experience isn't teamed with Araris
Experience isn't teamed with Archer
Ashbringer isn't teamed with Striker

Spoiler

Leaning village on ash for prodding striker when striker was viewing the thread. In reality it's pretty NAI but I like it nonetheless. 

Initial obligatory suspicion on Kas for trying to initiate "normalcy" in his play via "shuffle squat" with mat

Stick can be village for now

Edited by Illwei
off to work i go byebye

24 minutes ago, Experience said:

Hmm, Archer. Do you have an epic role you want to tell us about? 

I do. What I'm trying to figure out is if we all have them, or if there's vanillas like Devo is claiming to be. 

Basically I get to ask dead people questions, but only if their alignment hasn't been officially confirmed. Which implies that that's a possibility. Also, it's unclear if they're allowed to lie. 

Is anyone else not an Epic? 

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

I do. What I'm trying to figure out is if we all have them, or if there's vanillas like Devo is claiming to be. 

Basically I get to ask dead people questions, but only if their alignment hasn't been officially confirmed. Which implies that that's a possibility. Also, it's unclear if they're allowed to lie. 

No one answer this. 

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

I can confirm there aren't vanillas. Unless TJ has both a Regular role and a Vanilla role, which would be weird.

6 minutes ago, Illwei said:

No one answer this. 

Weren't you the one who said during Mat's game that the secrecy of blackout distros usually favor the elims?  Kas   Illwei  

6 minutes ago, The Unknown Aon said:

I can confirm there aren't vanillas. Unless TJ has both a Regular role and a Vanilla role, which would be weird.

XD. I use Vanilla and Regular interchangeably. But thank you. 

I don't see how you can confirm there being no vanillas unless you have access to the player list, or something. You can assume that, but not confirm.

Will be very curious to come back to this page post-game and see how many of those IllweiTakes are right xD

22 minutes ago, Archer said:

To be clear, Sonia is not an Epic, or at least wouldn't claim to be when she's part of an organization whose whole purpose is killing Epics. It's a bold move for you to claim Epic in a game where the elim team is listed as being (Corrupted) Epics.

• STINK locked this topic
1 minute ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

To be clear, Sonia is not an Epic, or at least wouldn't claim to be when she's part of an organization whose whole purpose is killing Epics. It's a bold move for you to claim Epic in a game where the elim team is listed as being (Corrupted) Epics.

Just going to say, the corrupted part leads me to think that there are at least some vil epics

2 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

The elims specifically being Corrupted Epics, instead of just Epics, and the villagers being Reckoner Allies, instead of just Reckoners, does imply village Epics to me. 

Ninja'd by Exp :P.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

26 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I don't see how you can confirm there being no vanillas unless you have access to the player list, or something. You can assume that, but not confirm.

Will be very curious to come back to this page post-game and see how many of those IllweiTakes are right xD

I'm claiming Regular. It was a joke.