Intercosmere Shipping Thread

goody153

16 hours ago, Treamayne said:

Replace all the canned food from Scadrial with Allomancer Jak Stories, then try translating them to the destination planet. . .

Radiant Jak?

Awakener Jak?

I can't tell if this is a joke or if you missed what the internet's definition of shipping is. Either way, if it's a joke, I approve.

Unfortunately in that vein, Seons are the best "characters" that get shipped off world. They get put in boxes and everything. Aons are a character-based language, right?

I'll see myself out.

Okay, to actually somewhat support goody153's thread, for platonic buddy, buddy, relationships, I want to see Wayne, Lopen, and Aarik (pre-Lord General) in a room with an audience for comedy night. I think those three would get along great.

I almost want to see what would happen if you tossed Tonk Fah in there because there's no way he could beat any of them in a fight, but looking at them you wouldn't know it. The other three would have so much fun without needing to fight him seriously. 

Edited by Duxredux

This is the only Shipping I was aware of when I made that post. Though the Jasnah / Wit thread makes me think I am missing something (though I don't get how the present progressive makes any sense in the context it is being used - 'relationship' isn't even a verb).

Spoiler

shipping (countable and uncountable, plural shippings)

1. The transportation of goods.
  2. The body of ships belonging to one nation, port or industry.
  3. Passage or transport on a ship.

34 minutes ago, Treamayne said:

This is the only Shipping I was aware of when I made that post. Though the Jasnah / Wit thread makes me think I am missing something (though I don't get how the present progressive makes any sense in the context it is being used - 'relationship' isn't even a verb).

Hide contents

shipping (countable and uncountable, plural shippings)

1. The transportation of goods.
  2. The body of ships belonging to one nation, port or industry.
  3. Passage or transport on a ship.

Yeah, but internet languages moves faster than dictionaries:

https://amp.knowyourmeme.com/memes/cultures/shipping

1 hour ago, Treamayne said:

@Elegy@Duxredux

Understood, just explaining why my initial post was off-topic. Seeing the thread title, I thought it was about what goods that weren't shipped between worlds would be funny if they were exported. . .

No worry, you're in good company!

For anyone thinking there should be more discussion about actual ships, there' this:

Honestly I feel this post should be nuked and restarted buuuuuut all post run off topic every now and then. 
my two pick are Sazed and Jasnah 

ones castrated, ones asexual, both are scholars, sazed can hold vast amounts of knowledge and is useful for deductions 

only “real” problem I see is that jasnah will hate Sazeds passiveness. That or start encouraging him to challenge more and more people