12 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

I’m back staring at Bip Mat JNV

LG92 really does never end >>

Not again

Sounds like there's already a big ol PM trust group yeah? Which inevitably means a lot of us don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

Kas voting himself feels NAI, to be honest. Feels like RL is taking its toll. Though Kas, I'd prefer if you didn't vote against your wincon, to echo what Mat said.

V reads on Aman and Fifth. Aman feeling like the previous LG (not a bad thing, helps me read him lol). I'm going to place a vote on Mat for now. Sorry old pal, your posts are reading like your elim posts :(

8 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I just reread D1 and he did request a flashwagon on either Xino or Ash, so it does check out.

Gosh how did I miss that >> 

Id be okay with voting Mat, but I’ve been getting the ever so slight positive vibes from him…The PoE is so small idk what to do

10 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Not again

Sounds like there's already a big ol PM trust group yeah? Which inevitably means a lot of us don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

Kas voting himself feels NAI, to be honest. Feels like RL is taking its toll. Though Kas, I'd prefer if you didn't vote against your wincon, to echo what Mat said.

V reads on Aman and Fifth. Aman feeling like the previous LG (not a bad thing, helps me read him lol). I'm going to place a vote on Mat for now. Sorry old pal, your posts are reading like your elim posts :(

No group PMs this game and honesty not a lot of trust among us :P well maybe between some others but I'm pretty apprehensive about pretty much everyone atm.

I think only thing behind the scenes, which is now out in the open, is that I figured out Fifth was the Mistborn that double killed pretty quickly, I let Kas and Mat know, asked JNV if Fifth claimed to them C1 and that's why they trusted him, and the info spread from there. Then the stuff with Kas being a Seeker that found out Araris wasn't the Inquisitor, which he basically openly claimed now so oh well

Mat

Edited by Amanuensis

30 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

1) Mat told you about the contents of his PM with Kas, or?

I told Stick that I v!read Bookwyrm yesterday, and I think that I was talking about it with Kas. But I also said that I thought I'd been clear enough in thread about my position.

A Quick C1 Reread Because That's All I Have Time For:

• I like how quickly TKN claimed. There's no locked-down rule for this, but I feel that e!TKN would have probably waited a bit longer before claiming; he wouldn't have done it literally first thing. I also like his early responses to Kas, those make sense to me.
  • Kas has seemed averse to v!reading TKN the entire game, going as far as to e!read people defending TKN, and I don't know how to read that. It's right on the line for what I can see honest progression being.
  • It's kind of a dumb read but I don't think JNV/TKN are e/e because of this post.
  • TJ's early hyperfocus on TKN reads village to me. I agree with Kas that e!TJ probably wouldn't come out swinging so hard.
  • I get slight v/v vibes from the Kas/TJ conversation about TKN. Kas' TJ progression feels eh to me though.
  • Araris voting TKN and not moving is in character and NAI but it also frees him of any responsibility to do anything else the entire turn.
  • I'm trying to not let Fifth's claim affect my read of him but it's hardddd. Maybe that was the point? >> Fifth is definitely the kind of player to trueclaim MB while evil right out of the gate.
  • I tone read Kas as village but I don't like tone reading because it feels like cheating half the time.
  • I don't think e!TUN goes after Kas like he did unless Kas is also e. And if those two are teamed what the heck was half of C1 >> Same with Bookwyrm, but I feel less strongly about that.
  • Bookwyrm: Read TKN as village, voted Kas. That's pretty much it.
  • Kas should know better than to vote Bookwyrm when he did. *keeps reading* okay it was a test nevermind
  • Lowkey v!reading Fifth's EoD. Reminds me of that one QF we exed him in for his EoD :P.
  • Also lowkey e!reading Bip's EoD.

Reads:

TKN, TJ
Fifth, Stick
Aman, Kas
Araris, JNV
Bip

10 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

The PoE is so small idk what to do

Why is the PoE small? We haven't cleared anyone. Consensus not-PoE is TKN and Fifth I think but that's it, and even that's fluid, there's no reason to take out anyone else. Aman in particular is being treated like conf v more than he should be.

15 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Sorry old pal, your posts are reading like your elim posts :(

This line feels incredibly fabricated to me. This is the second time Bip has shown up and voted a leading wagon because... ???

Oh wait I missed Seeker!Kas until this exact moment lol. Don't think that's extremely v!indicative since it's just a role scanner.

Why am I up for the exe? I haven't seen any reasoning or even any e!reads of me. I've just seen my name in red.

Biplet

VC?

Edited by Matrim's Dice

9 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Why is the PoE small? We haven't cleared anyone. Consensus not-PoE is TKN and Fifth I think but that's it, and even that's fluid, there's no reason to take out anyone else. Aman in particular is being treated like conf v more than he should be.

Oh I’m talking about the Inquisitor PoE, not the elim PoE. 

9 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

• Lowkey v!reading Fifth's EoD. Reminds me of that one QF we exed him in for his EoD :P.

I agree 

Edit:

And I really like that post from Mat, it’s definitely more like v!Mat

Edited by _Stick_

18 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

It's kind of a dumb read but I don't think JNV/TKN are e/e because of this post.

Oh yeah and thanks for flagging this post. Not for the reason you brought up, but this part of JNV's post:

@StrikerEZ question would the Inquisitor show up as Inquisitor to Seeker scan or as Mistborn

Strongly reminds me of the last time JNV asked a very role-specific question in-thread which made everyone including the elims suspect them of having said role (Edit: and they did). I just rechecked, and it was LG91 - where JNV had Jezrien's Honorblade. 

Edited by _Stick_

Current VC:

(3) Matrim's DiceThe Known NovelAraris ValerianAmanuensis
(2) JNV_Stick_|TJ|
(2) Kasimir: Fifth ScholarKasimir,
(1) Biplet: Matrim's Dice

Last VC:

14 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

(2) JNV_Stick_Fifth Scholar
(2) Fifth Scholar: Matrim's DiceAmanuensus,
(2) Matrim's DiceThe Known NovelKasimir
(1) _Stick_Araris Valerian,

Edited by Amanuensis

5 minutes ago, Biplet said:

And that’s what I needed from Mat thank u

i voted on you for gut btw but your response to the exe pressure reads v to me, thus I retract

That post wasn’t a response to exe pressure lol it was me actually backreading and figuring out my own reads but I suppose this is a win/win :P 

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

That post wasn’t a response to exe pressure lol it was me actually backreading and figuring out my own reads but I suppose this is a win/win :P 

Lol do u WANT me to vote you again :ph34r:

Why am I drifting back to v!Mat

this PoE made so much more sense with e!Mat

I do think Kas is a Seeker, given that nobody has counterclaimed Seeker on him. This doesn’t mean he’s a village Seeker, but he’s probably not lying about his role. Makes a Kas/Araris team less plausible as well.

@Biplet what do you think of non-Matrim personages? @JNV who are your suspicions? @Araris Valerian any ideas on Stick?

Hi I cant be on tonight just wanted to say Im a Thug so Ill survive the vote and for suspicious honestly dont know just the normal incomprehensible flailing at hmm stuff I mean possibly Stick I guess but also not really ok bye

You know, I was just typing up how I think the Inquisitor probably started the game with Pewter as one of their two metals, because it ensures they are able to convert someone even if they get coinshot/exe'd (since the conversion comes after those things in the OoA). And since thug is (I assume) a passive role, they could convert someone simultaneously. JNV claiming thug is interesting cuz it's...well, it's C2. 

8 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Why am I drifting back to v!Mat

this PoE made so much more sense with e!Mat

I do think Kas is a Seeker, given that nobody has counterclaimed Seeker on him. This doesn’t mean he’s a village Seeker, but he’s probably not lying about his role. Makes a Kas/Araris team less plausible as well.

@Biplet what do you think of non-Matrim personages? @JNV who are your suspicions? @Araris Valerian any ideas on Stick?

I'm not committed to e!Mat or anything, but do agree that I'm having trouble finding a coherent pair that isn't Mat/Stick atm :P

Probably worth noting this with Kas. He's been mostly hands-off with me due to concerns about my alignment / me getting converted, which is understandable, though I have no idea how to differentiate that between genuine respect for opsec or elim fabrication. I lean the former but I might not be the best judge and would rather vote Kas later than sooner, ya dig?

That said, I claimed my real role to him D1 because eh why not. He didn't return the favor tho, instead inviting me to guess today, and I nailed it (was kinda obvious from his C1 back and forth with TKN :P). Anyway, then I found out he checked Araris for not Inquisitor and I offered to PM Araris and claim I was the Seeker to shield him, but he ultimately decided to do it on his own (presumably to draw the NK himself, and also to keep me from knowing Araris' role). So yeah.

Think that's about all the PM shenanigan stuff I can offer for context o7

Edited by Amanuensis

Okay, 10 players left.

Let's assume 7-3 right now, either because elims started with 3 or 2 and we count the conversion.

Elims win at parity unless the village has vote manip.

We exe wrong today, C3 is 5-3 and exlo.

We exe JNV today and they live, C3 is 6-3, C4 is 4-3. We buy a little time and the Inquisitor can't just convert JNV to buy time with their extra life in the future.

Unless anyone has some good leads, I wouldn't mind stalling for time today

Edited by Amanuensis

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Like two cycles in a row otherwise it fails?

Yeah, but like. Nothing bad happens if it fails. I could always try again. Tbh v!Me has a knack for collecting votes so I thought it'd happen naturally but...