Long Game 14: To Shatter a Shard

Sorry I haven't really been posting, but there's not a lot for me to do. I don't get an action, so I haven't been as good at getting subscribed to the thread and making posts as usual. I'll at least make a small post from now on though. I guess I'll vote for Lopen, because he apparently knows I'm not an OC and he still voted for me.

Well, this is entertaining. The crickets chirping are the best I've heard in this game yet. Still not as good as the crickets in some of the cycles in the last MR game, though. You have to get more inactive then you've been doing to get that good.

I'm at a loss for suspicions, right now, honestly. If I trust the current holder of Ruin, though, then phattemer is probably good. Kipper doesn't trust Ruin, and I'm sure he has reasons for that. I have no reasons not to at present. I'd like to hear Lopen's reasons for his vote, assuming that he really did know that phatt was roleblocked, but I don't want to turn it into a bandwagon yet.

Right now (if I'm counting right) it's tied between phatt and Lopen. If Lopen doesn't show up and explain his vote, I'll break that tie.

It is unlikely but Phat could still be an OC even if he was role blocked. If Hoid has turned on us and was invested with Odium then he can make a kill whenever. If hoid knew that phat was going to be role blocked he could have used his kill so that there were still two kills while making it seem as though Phat isn't an OC. 

I don't think that that is the case but it is a possibility. 

Hey guys, guess what? Remember how Joe was uber busy during the roll over for night two of this game and he never got around to doing a write up for it? Well, Hael fixed that for you. :P

Granted, that was way back in the early turns of the game, so it likely won't affect what's going on here, but personally, the write ups are some of my favorite parts of these games and Hael's is pretty good! So, if you want to read what happened way back near the beginning, you can find the write up here! 

Right now (if I'm counting right) it's tied between phatt and Lopen. If Lopen doesn't show up and explain his vote, I'll break that tie.

Well Seonid, I'll try to explain a little better. Wilson told me that Phat was getting roleblocked last night. Then there were still two attacks made. Which means that either Ruin is good and therefore Phat is good, or Ruin lied to Wilson and didn't block Phat. Now, Wilson trusts Ruin for reasons that I understand, but I disagree with. The other situation I was thinking of was if you were bad and blocked Ruin like Clanky suggested. I can't say which of these situations is more likely, and I'm not positive who has Ruin, so I voted for Phat, who, in both of these situations, is evil. 

I'm not convinced that he is evil anyways. There are still a few other scenarios where he isn't evil, but I did want some more discussion, or maybe I should say I wanted some discussion since, as you said, it was very quiet. 

I thought there was going to be a lot more to read to catch up :(  Lopen the situations you outlined has Phat being good in one of them unless I misread your post.  

Phat could very well be evil, but I don't think so.  There really hasn't been much information (no posts) so it is kinda hard to tell.  Normally being an Eliminator spikes a players activity, but Surgespren didn't play at all.  The biggest evidence in my mind is that Phat was role blocked and all of the kills went through.

If we do lynch Phat and he turns out to be good then we know Ruin is bad.  Personally I don't like that plan as I have higher suspects at the moment.  

Mail I gave you a great opportunity when we lynched Hael to get Phat to come post in the thread, but you didn't vote for him.  I actually called you out on that, but you never explained why.  Then this cycle you call him out again.  I appreciated going after the quiet ones, but why the inconsistency?

Okay, well I'll remove my vote on Phat I suppose. A lot of my thoughts were based on an assumption of a certain persons innocence. I have just been informed that that person is not cleared, therefore I am now analyzing the situation with the new facts in mind.

Edit: I'm putting my vote on Raven for now as I don't want Culty and Hoid to secret vote me to death and she is one of my suspects.

Edited by TheMightyLopen

Huh. You said you don't find me particularly suspicious and yet you vote for me? Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Well, now the vote is tied on me and Raven. Unless there are secret votes.

I really don't, but if we are checking the roles, I'm just suspicious that you're a better liar than I thought. 

Yeah.....Sorry about that? I thought I'd narrowed down the last couple OC's. I turned out to be dreadfully wrong. :/

And I was on such a good streak at the beginning. 4 in a row. Though I suppose with the way this end game is going, it's a good thing that happened, since they'd be mopping us pretty efficiently if we hadn't gotten those 4... I'm really curious who the last 2 are too. And not so they can die, but they've done very well, and I want to know who to watch in the future.

The Ninth Night: Laughing at Corpses.

In the back of his mind, Chilinko knew that the expression on his face was very confused, which was probably why the Stranger was laughing so hard. The man ran out of breath and began to shake with silent laughter, before finally gasping in a lungful of air.

He shook his head, still chuckling, before continuing his explanation. “You see, there were three of you innocent all along because I knew you would all be lynched! After all, there’s no way one team could have three Lifeless, am I right? Course I am.” The stranger looked immensely pleased with himself.

Chilinko straighten his expression up to avoid giving the Stranger more ammo. “So, you deliberately set about to get me lynched? You planned on this happening?”

“Of course! Watching the Villagers cull their own protectors? That’s comedy Gold! Honestly, I still can’t believe it worked. I really thought someone would read my notes from the last time this happened, but nope!”

“Well, now I know that I’m being lynched, what’s to stop me from simply running before they find me?”

The Stranger grinned and leaned forward in his chair, as if he was sharing a secret. He put one finger up to his lips and whispered. “Sheon is about to strangle you.”

Before Chilinko could reply, something cut off his air flow and pulled him off his chair. He clawed at the cord around his neck and tried to cry out, but someone covered his mouth and yelled something about commands.

His vision started to darken as he body fought for air that wasn’t coming. All he could see was a tunnel, with that damnation laughing stranger at the end. The tunnel of vision faded away as his body gave up the fight for air.

Votes:

The Mighty Lopen(3): Mailliw, Raven, Seonid

RavenRadiant(2): Lopen, clanky

Lopen(1): Phatt

Mailliw(1): Dowanx

I can’t believe that actually worked.

The Mighty Lopen was also a Lifeless Operator!

Night Nine has begun.

Player List:

1. (IrulelikeSTINK) Leyton

2. (LittleWilson) Wilkin

3. (Mailliw73) Maw

4. (Shallan) Nacoti Diniv

5. (RavenRadiant7) Nyra

6. (Kipper) Stick

7. (Clanky) Clink Jr.

8. (Seonid) Sheon Idris

9. (Dowanx) Dow

10. (Phattemer) DanStar

11. (Surgebound Rainspren) Karlin

1. (NicocoberruThug

1. (Winter CloudRuin

2. (OrlokTsubodaiDevotion

3. (PhattemerPoisoner

4. (Araris ValerianWorldHopper

5. (Alvom HalbinLifeless Operator

6. (OstrichofEvilWorldhopper

7. (AlvronDominion

8. (EolhondrasChampion

9. (MacenDominion

10. (QuiverEndowment

11. (Antillar MaximusAwakener, Ruin

12. (HaelbardeOdium

13. (Paranoid Emperor) Lifeless Operator

14. (The Honey BadgerBloodsealer

15. (TheMightyLopen) Lifeless Operator

Quick Links:

Edited by The Only Joe

Let it be known that my investment of Phattemer failed. He is a Shard. He can only be Odium. Let it also be known that Clanky, who is Ruin, must also be an OC.

Why am I announcing this? Well, Phatt knows he was invested in. They know it was me. They'll want to try to kill me. And I just want to get this information out in case I die. I could keep it with Kipper and Seonid, but the thread's been dead so here's some fun info to discuss. :)