Generally the point of a conversion is that things change. Such as, a win con. So you're telling me that there is a faction out there that gets a convert every 2 cycles, lets people keep their win cons, and can kill people but only if they out one of their players. 

See, maybe two of those things might have worked together, but the fact that this Jeskeri faction is fine about talking about themselves after Rae (who is suspicious) talked about the faction? Nu-uh. You don't exist.

1 minute ago, STINK said:

Generally the point of a conversion is that things change. Such as, a win con. So you're telling me that there is a faction out there that gets a convert every 2 cycles, lets people keep their win cons, and can kill people but only if they out one of their players. 

See, maybe two of those things might have worked together, but the fact that this Jeskeri faction is fine about talking about themselves after Rae (who is suspicious) talked about the faction? Nu-uh. You don't exist.

I'm pretty sure that I do exist. I'm right here. If you think I'm an eliminator, then Dulaing me would be a good idea.

2 minutes ago, STINK said:

Hence, we kill Elodin to prove the Jeskeri's existence (or lack of it). The writeup does not lie.

15 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

Hence, we kill Elodin to prove the Jeskeri's existence (or lack of it). The writeup does not lie.

Or another Jeskeri. I happen to not be willing to die, while another is. With luck, you'll see by next Day. Without luck, you'll see by next Night.

The way you described it sounds like the converted player keeps both win con. Even if you're telling the truth, that doesn't necessarily mean that both factions can fulfill their wins at the same time. I'd assume they can't, because of the things Wilson quoted from the rules post.

Wow. Stink is adamantly against this.  I personally think it is not a great idea, and that we need to lynch people for more data.  But I have no problem with a truce, in the very least, with Elodin-Group.  

Yes I'm adamantly against this. It's something that just makes no sense. I mean, I'm completely neutral, I just gotta live. Everyone can plan around that (aka leave me alone). 

Then you get people willingly saying that they are neutral evil. So that basically just means they gotta beat the eliminators as well. That's about it. They gotta beat everyone that isn't them. And some people say 'hey that sounds cool!' (aka convert me). So yes, I will be adamantly against it. It's like going to an eliminator 'You don't want to kill me until the end of the game, then I'll help you!'. See anyone doing that? No, cause you kill them. So why's it different?

Idk.  I don't think it's a bad idea to work with them, temporarily.  But I agree that we should not work with Elims generally.   But if they convert us, then we win as well.

Elodin, you should totally convert Stink. :P 

Edited by Magestar

Does there need to be any?  I would just like to see if you have a kill role.  Aman should be fine.

edit; I probably won't be able to respond to anything else tonight.

Edited by Magestar

2 minutes ago, Master Elodin said:

..Which would make you win how?

I only have to live to the end of the game. So if I was converted, then I wouldn't have to do anything really. 

Also, there is no need to kill aman, you guys are taking this joke a bit too far.

It is done, Magestar. He might be protected though, which is a problem. 

Edit: Oh wait it's not, right? You'll still see the kill attempt.

Edit 2: Magestar, it's basically like an offsite rep system. How many is it displaying for you?

Edited by Master Elodin

I'm actually against anyone being killed just to verify that you have a kill if the whole village getting behind it. Only having one or two people say that you should killed aman doesn't mean you should, even if you think he has an extra life.