Just now, TheSilverDragon said:

I'm actually against anyone being killed just to verify that you have a kill if the whole village getting behind it. Only having one or two people say that you should killed aman doesn't mean you should, even if you think he has an extra life.

We'll just kill someone else then.

Are you guys going to try and kill me? :P  I would say please don't.  Here's my logic.

Aman would be a good choice because he will be protected and, if we want to see a kill role demonstrated, who he is being protected by can notify us, or it will be put in the Writeup.  I thought you guys wanted to work with us. :o 

Edited by Magestar

14 minutes ago, Magestar said:

Are you guys going to try and kill me? :P  I would say please don't.  Here's my logic.

Aman would be a good choice because he will be protected and, if we want to see a kill role demonstrated, who he is being protected by can notify us, or it will be put in the Writeup.  I thought you guys wanted to work with us. :o 

Nah, not you. I guess Aman would be okay. Any chance that this protection could be changed?

Edit: The only reason I'm asking is because our guy has switched a bunch and we don't want to switch again because constant switches are probably pretty annoying for the GM.

Edited by Master Elodin

Very, very unlikely.  Aman has a whole system set up, with several players.  I happen to be in on bits of it.  But you know what Aman is like.  Do you think he would leave himself unprotected?

edit;  Yeah, I get that.  I'm sure Joe will understand.  He did sign up for this.

Edited by Magestar

@Master Elodin You currently have 25 internets.

Also, I'd prefer not to see Aman go, seeing as he's one of the only players that has a near-universal village read on him. I'd suggest STINK, because he's already claimed Neutral. Either we kill a Neutral or a deceptive Villager, either of which doesn't hurt the village.

Why is everyone always suggesting Stink? I don't understand how killing a Neutral is helpful in the slightest.

Edit: @Magestar, if Aman is protected by a Legionnaire, the attack shouldn't even show up anywhere. So we won't even know if they have an attack or not, which helps not at all.

Edited by TheMightyLopen

I don't think anyone is trying to kill you.  We were going to have Aman attacked to see if Elodin's 'Jeskeri' actually have a kill.

edit;  Lopen, if you ask Joe, I believe he will tell you that the Legionnaire would know.  I have asked a rather lot about this, and he told me that the Legionnaire would know.

Edited by Magestar

I believe that we can't change our orders anymore, so I don't think I can switch back to Aman. If I can, I will.

EDIT: I've decided not to switch. Sorry guys, but Ive already switched like 5 or 6 times.

Edited by Master Elodin

7 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Why is everyone always suggesting Stink? I don't understand how killing a Neutral is helpful in the slightest.

'Cause some evils think that I'm not being neutral cause I'm pointing out the obvious. 

Other elims however...

1 minute ago, Master Elodin said:

I believe that we can't change our orders anymore, so I don't think I can switch back to Aman. If I can, I will.

Rollover is not here yet, so I see no reason why not.  I do hope you picked someone good, if not Aman.  I really would like if you could get it on Aman, because we know we won't lose anyone that way.

Cool.  Also, I'd say that if Emerald is to be believe about what she said earlier, with the bodyguard thing, then you should have no reason to doubt that Legionnaire would have the same thing happen as Bodyguard.  If we ask them to attack Aman, then they either will prove their kill to his protecter, Legionnaire or otherwise, it doesn't work, and we lose/gain nothing, or they lie, and we lose nothing, and maybe gain something.  We really have no lose in this scenario, and we get to try and prove what Elodin says.  Compared to a definite kill, villager or no, this seems pretty good to me. This is my last post today, so I tried to put everything I thought would help.  See you guys tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Magestar said:

Cool.  Also, I'd say that if Emerald is to be believe about what she said earlier, with the bodyguard thing, then you should have no reason to doubt that Legionnaire would have the same thing happen as Bodyguard.  If we ask them to attack Aman, then they either will prove their kill to his protecter, Legionnaire or otherwise, it doesn't work, and we lose/gain nothing, or they lie, and we lose nothing, and maybe gain something.  We really have no lose in this scenario, and we get to try and prove what Elodin says.  Compared to a definite kill, villager or no, this seems pretty good to me. This is my last post today, so I tried to put everything I thought would help.  See you guys tomorrow.

I get his enough at work (I work at Wendy's part time and my voice sounds female over the speaker system), there's no need to bring it here :P. It's not really a big deal, but just FYI, I'm a guy.

20 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

@The Only Joe, when they die, will the write-up differentiate between Neutral and Neutral-Evil players?

Yes, It will specifically say they were a (Alignment) (Faction, if present) (Role)

18 hours ago, Arraenae said:

Second, Joe will not post clarifications to questions inthread if it conflicts with misinformation people deliberately spread around. He also will neither confirm nor deny WoJs that people claimed he made. I suspect that Joe will not answer questions if it conflicts with misinformation people deliberately spread around, inthread or in a GM PM. @The Only Joe, can you confirm this? It is very easy for the Jeskeri to spread misinformation about themselves, and it is easier for them to spread that misinformation if they aren't officially known to us.

If a player spreads misinformation, I will first ask them if they are doing so intentionally, or because they believe it to be true. If it is intentional, I will leave it be.

54 minutes ago, Master Elodin said:

Edit: The only reason I'm asking is because our guy has switched a bunch and we don't want to switch again because constant switches are probably pretty annoying for the GM.

Nope. Please don't use me as an excuse. Constatn switching is only annoying during the final half hour of the cycle. You can switch as often as you like before then. As Magestar said, I signed up for this. I know what I'm getting into.

I like lopen's better than potentially killing aman, kill one if the inactive players, but tell us in advance so we can verify it was you.

Edit: fixing some grammar errors, and fixing aman's name.

Edited by TheSilverDragon

Guys.  We won't kill Aman.  Aman is protected.  We have been over this.  At this point, I think it would be better to stick with what we know.  I'm done;  Please respect what I have said.  This will work, and it will do exactly what we intend it to do.

Edited by Magestar