27 minutes ago, harambe said:

Bandwagon alert 

I am voting droughtbringer 

P.S.  i am from phone and i dont know how to put red fond

I mean kinda, but I have been meaning to vote for a while...but the whole phone thing and red stuffs confuses me so I had to wait for a computer. Also I am totally willing to take my vote off of you, but I do want a lynch for information, you have been acting suspiciously, as aforementioned, and we really need to get this game rolling, the less info we have the more time people have to get converted, making trust a very fickle thing. 

Conclusion: Call me a Bandagon...do it. 

Heh. Nice timing Stick, I was just updating my tally.

Vote Tally:
Stick (0): Alv
Bard (0): Araris
Sart (1): Kas
Zephrer (0): Mage, Conquest
Mage (2): Elodin, Araris, Sheep
Harambe (3): Stick, Elodin, Straw, Drought
Straw (1): Alv
Drought (1): Harambe

Edited by Alvron

Night 2: Indecision

Across the worlds of the Cosmere, displaced worldhoppers fled. Silverlight had been locked down, no one was being let in or out. Those who had made it out before the ways were closed were the lucky ones. Rumor said that those who had been caught trying to leave were dead. Nobody knew the fate of the ones who had stayed.

Leaderless, angry, distrusting, the worldhoppers gathered across a dozen glittering worlds, heir anger focused squarely on the one who had caused them to become fugitives. Hoid. The Wanderer, the Meddler, the self-styled King, the one who had attempted to reforge the great god Adonalsium. It was almost certain that the Wanderer had escaped the party at Silverlight - his plans were far too well-laid for him to be caught so simply. In a hundred small, furtive gatherings, fugitives from the fury of Khrissala came to the same conclusion - he was hiding among them, and he must be found. Though none of them had evinced suspicious behavior yet, it was simply a matter of time. He would slip up eventually, and they would find him then.

Until then, they waited.

Nobody was lynched!

Vote Count:
Straw (1): Alvron
Mage (2): Sheep, Araris
Harambe (2): Elodin, DroughtBringer
DroughtBringer (2): Straw, Harambe
Zephrer (1): Mage
Darkness Ascendant (1): Kasimir,

Night 2 has begun! It will end at 2:00, Mountain Time on December 27th!

gra_1482872400.png

Player List:
1. Assassin in Burgundy - First of the Game
2. Master Elodin - Second of the Signups
3. Jondesu - Quintus
4. AliasSheep - Kelen Taldar
5. Darkness Ascendant - Kaldain Selblessed
6. A Joe in the Bush - Jack Tormander Returned
7. Doc12 - Silence
8. Kynedath - Desten Kyde
9. TheMightyLopen - Kaloo
10. Straw - Malum Farcimen
11. Young Bard - Serol
12. Magestar - Magestar
13. Alvron - Lorna
14. Dalinar Kholin - Sanya
15. Harambe - PUNisher
16. I_am_a_Stick - Stic
17. RubiksCube - cubefright archive
18. DroughtBringer - Ralar
19. Araris Valerian - Aralis
20. Arinian - Arinian
21. Zephrer - Tardeick
22. Conquestor - Farallen Oniz
23. Sart - Sam Trudite
24. Aonar Faileas - Nilan Izenry
25. Elenion - emissary of Mandos
26. Kasimir - Tenth of the Dusk

Edited by Alvron

Well, it looks like Elodin is invested by Cultivation.  That's good.

However, I'm rather disappointed that someone caused a no-lynch.  That's seriously irksome.  Vote manipulation... I hate vote manipulation.  <_<

Also, assuming that Ruin doesn't have someone specific in mind, I don't see a reason why we can't have a night-vote, to direct Ruin's kill.

Indeed.  We knew Kas' vote was going to be moved by Elodin but it also appears as if someone moved Straws vote from Harambe to Drought.

Edited by Alvron
ninjas everywhere

Just now, I_am_a_Stick said:

Now either Harambe's an eliminator, or someone wants to frame Harambe

Not necessarily.  I suspect  Harambe is an Elantrian.  They can move a vote off them to someone of their choosing.

Just now, Arinian said:

Why elim can't be elantrian?

They can.  But they can also just be a normal villager.  Stick gave the options of either being evil or being framed.  I gave a third option.

Just dropping in while I have Wi-Fi.

Whoever manipped the vote was probably either Harambe or an elim, because an info lynch would have been in our favor. Mage, I'm not up to date on the Ruin situation, but if he is taking our orders than I'd appreciate him killing Harambe for information.

We'll see if I can get on later.

Is Endowment planning on bringing Jondesu back, or are we letting him die?

Also, to the current owner of Cultivation, I just realized, if I get invested by Odium (Turned into their agent, alignment changed) The first thing I'm going to do is tell them your identity. If you haven't moved cultivation, you probably should come day time.

As for Harambe, I'm fine with him being Ruined.

A thing on Returned:
     We are going to have to be quite careful with them, even if they are confirmed as Village or Eliminator Dominion will be able to use their power for himself, so whatever side Dominion is on would gain access to all of the returned, which is amazing!...so long as Dominion is held by the Village...if the Elim's get it it could prove to be a problem. 

First of all @Alvron you are a 100% correct I am a person from sel in love with my land  sry but I did this when I noticed that @DroughtBringer was bandwagoning while I was out and my phone died so now at 5 in the morning I return to find that no one else voted him in and I kinda ruined the vote so I am fine taking the blame . Ruin do your best, show me what you can do.

odium you may come too but my shard is not that important.

Edit : ps you could had guessed that I was an elantrian from my first RP I left 2 hints .

Edited by harambe

1 minute ago, harambe said:

First of all @Alvron you are a 100% correct I am a person from sel in love with my land  sry but I did this when I noticed that @DroughtBringer was bandwagoning while I was out and my phone died so now at 5 in the morning I return to find that no one else voted him in and I kinda ruined the vote so I am fine taking the blame . Ruin do your best, show me what you can do.

Wait...are you blatantly saying that you have a shard? Hmm...

I am sorry that I did it while you were out, if we are ever at odds I'll try to make during a time that suits us both better. (That may come across as sarcastic, but it honestly is not)

I am slightly annoyed that there is no Lynch, but hopefully it is a good thing that we were both not lynched...hopefully.

2 hours ago, harambe said:

So you're an Elantrian and a Shard?  Nice haul for a new player.  May I suggest you send your Shard to someone else so it doesn't get Shattered.  Unless you're Autonomy or Odium that is. :P