"I still do not trust the madman*," I said, tipping out my pipe onto the floor. Woulda called it littering, if it weren't for the fact that there was ash everywhere these days anyway. Sky was full of it. "He's been up for it several times now, and every time he's been saved late in the day. Now I would understand if it was a tight race, but sometimes the voting's gone completely the opposite way to how it was looking. That kinda reversal doesn't sit right with me. Looks engineered, and I'd go so far as to say it was."

"And for what it's worth, Senn, I've been around. I've just been busy is all. Takes a while to think about these things, and life's rather more hectic than it used to be."

*Three guesses who (STINK)

I know I haven't been as active as I'd like this game, but life caught up with me in a big way a little bit in. With my self-imposed challenge to RP everything, coupled with early starts and long nights, it's been rather difficult to find time to post. I have at least tried to remain active enough to read the threads and post at least once a Cycle though, so I'm not inactive-inactive, just busy.

1 hour ago, STINK said:

Hey you! Yes, you! If you're coming back from a bout of inactivity, then just remember that everyone else is still gonna treat you suspiciously! I mean seriously, all I'm seeing right now for the most part is active people going 'these guys are lurking/inactive so let's lynch them'...

I have to respectfully disagree with this line of thought. Speaking for myself, I haven't put any undue suspicion on anyone who has returned from inactivity this game, and I don't think anyone else has either. Elbereth was killed by the eliminators- but not until a good long while after she had returned. Nobody expressed any real suspicion of Orlok that I recall. The only reasons that anyone is saying they suspect you is because either 1) they're unfamiliar with your wild, kind of haphazard play style (I for one love it!), 2) your voting patterns, or 3) the late-cycle vote swing(s) that have spared you from being lynched. 

Its true that I'm expressing suspicion of Conquestor now, but that's not because he returned from being a little inactive, it's for all the reasons I stated above. And it's true that I, and others, have expressed suspicion of people who are lurking, but lurking is a far cry from being inactive. It's also true that as a Contribution Crusader I have at times lobbied to lynch or kill an inactive, but again that's far different for wanting to kill someone for coming back from inactivity.  

Honestly, whether we pull out a win or not I think this game has been a wild success, simply because of how many inactives have responded to the invitations to come back and play the game. I mean, out of 3 dozen players Wonko is the only one to have gone and stayed completely inactive without any explanation. That really is incredible!

So let's not go around spreading the (false) idea that if you go inactive there's no point in coming back because you'll simply be killed because of it, okay? Thanks. :)

1 hour ago, Wyrmhero said:

"He's been up for it several times now, and every time he's been saved late in the day. Now I would understand if it was a tight race, but sometimes the voting's gone completely the opposite way to how it was looking. That kinda reversal doesn't sit right with me. Looks engineered, and I'd go so far as to say it was."

Alright, surely this line of reasoning should offer the conclusion that I am not the suspicious one, but instead the others swinging votes should be? I mean, my intention is to find elims and preferably stay alive while doing it (clearly not doing a good job), so if we take the Mage vote for example, I was always gonna vote for him when it comes down to Mage vs STINK. However, others have no vested interest clearly voting for one or the other (finish reading before saying i could be an elim teammate) so their intentions are going to be a lot more mysterious and well, suspicious. 

I mean, Wilson straight up said that she was buddying up with me, and none of you guys questioned it? 'Cause I don't know about you guys, but 'buddying' does not imply 'yeah i'll vote for him to live right now' but more 'yeah i trust STINK a fair bit'. Which imo, is a fair bit suspicious. PMs aren't even open! And while I'd live for everyone to trust me like you all trust Joe, I honestly don't expect it to ever happen.

And to get on to me potentially being an elim teammate, it's almost the worst way to check so when a few mislynches could end the game. Because I know that I'm village, so when you lynch me expecting to see a bunch of conclusions and find almost none, other than me just being confrontational, then I'd say the game would basically be over. Also, 3rd time is not the charm.

Anyway, I think it's time for everyone to claim in thread at this point, as we would all be able to get helpful conclusions from it, as well as having @A Joe in the Bush able to confirm that any claims made now are similar to the ones in thread. 

I will be at the beach with minimal internet access until Sunday, so may not be able to post. 

Edit: @STINK, I role-claimed a while back as a Thug with my extra life already used now, so I'm basically a normal villager. And no, I'm not Spiked.

Edited by Jondesu

Sart contemplated his options. There was no point in running. He had no Allomancy to protect him. He could try abandoning his High Imperial, but that would be abandoing his gag. He refused to do that. Then he remembered something odd that was said a couple of days ago.

"Ising the being of wasing of self?" @Metacognition Could a Lurcher target himself? It would seem unlikely, as that would make them immune from death during the night. He supposed it could be a possibility, but he wanted to make sure either way. If a Lurcher could not protect themselves, then Jack Tormander had been lied to. That would be extremely odd, as Jack was a confirmed villager. That would cast two nights ago in an entirely different light. The Spiked might have purposefully attacked Jack, so that one of their own could "save" the man's life. It was a stretch but it was something worth investigating. Unfortunately, the town did not know the name of this mysterious lurcher. However, Sart could make a pretty good guess. Joe's suspicion list contained vital clues.

According to Joe, Jondesu, Araris, Jondesu, and Sart himself had claimed either smoker, thug, or roleless, as was Sart's case. In addition, he had forgotten to PM STINK, so the madman was out of the running. Wonko was nowhere to be found, and Conquestor had only recently shown up. Thus, there were only four real candidates for the Spiked "Lurcher" Once again, Sart found himself suspicious of Joe's trust list: Wilson, Wyrm, Stick, and Hero. He wouldn't be surprised if that ended up being the list of the remaining Spiked.

On the subject of lists, Sart was being attacked for his list. He held the list up high as he stated, "Ising the being of truth."

The list he had created was based on voting record, pure and simple. If someone had voted for a villager while an eliminator was near the block, then they were immediately suspicious in his mind. He admitted that it contained some bias, but what analysis did not? Many had criticized him on his choices, but he tried to work using the evidence at hand.

He was also being attacked for his last two votes. "Wasing the being of Assassin of self-defense. Wasing the being of Magestar of saving." Both of the previous two lynches were being characterized wrongly. He had accumulated two votes while Assassin had three. He decided to vote on Assassin to preserve his own self in case of vote manipulations, in addition to putting a vote on someone who voted for Rae instead of Nyal. In retrospect, he should've put Assassin higher on his trust list, since the man did help lynch Dalinar. The next day, two of his biggest suspicions, Stick and Wyrm, were voting for Stink. Sart was fairly neutral on the madman. If he was an eliminator, he hadn't been helping his team very much by being so inactive. Therefore, Sart decided to place a vote on Magestar, in order to tie the vote. He had trusted the Smoker, but he wanted more discussion from both sides of the lynch. He was also paranoid that Herowannabe was watching the thread without saying anything, and was thus implicitly endorsing the lynch. He wasn't intending for Joe to switch his vote. and lynch someone he trusted.

He stood by his suspicions in his list, and hoped the other villagers would see it his way. Although, if he was honest, he suspected that mostly Spiked were voting for him. He had tried his best to help this village. Did they forget that he defended Rae and voted for Nyali? Why did they discount his words because they were accented? Well, there wasn't any point worrying about it now. The village was running very low on people. He doubted the town had a chance. If he were to die, at least he would be defiant. Sart smiled. He wondered if his gag would piss off the dead.

2 hours ago, STINK said:

I mean, Wilson straight up said that she was buddying up with me, and none of you guys questioned it? 'Cause I don't know about you guys, but 'buddying' does not imply 'yeah i'll vote for him to live right now' but more 'yeah i trust STINK a fair bit'. Which imo, is a fair bit suspicious. PMs aren't even open! And while I'd live for everyone to trust me like you all trust Joe, I honestly don't expect it to ever happen.

Huh? I didn't say I was buddying up with you. I said that Mage had been buddying up with you, and that I thought the suspicion on you was ridiculous because you were acting exactly like you always do when you're village.

Sart. I think you took advantage of the swing over to Mage in hopes that it would leave two villagers dead: Mage and Stink. Three votes in the final half hour of the cycle decided that lynch. I really don't think the Spiked didn't get involved in that last minute swing, since the game is close enough that they want every mislynch they can get. Stink saving himself is no surprise, and we know Joe is a villager, which leaves you.

And I think your theory about the Spiked saving Joe is ridiculous. For one, it's end-game, and Joe is a confirmed villager. The Spiked want villagers dead. The only reason they might want to keep one alive is to use them, but PMs are down, so even that's not really an option. There's no reason for the Spiked to save Joe. A villager saved Joe, perhaps even Joe himself. Additionally, I see no reason for the Spiked Lurcher to truthfully claim Lurcher. They probably claimed roleless, thug or smoker, since those are the easiest to claim without drawing too much attention to yourself, and they're also hard to verify without a seeker. I find it rather suspicious that you're trying to find a Lurcher who claimed to Joe when that's probably the villager who saved him.

And of course Lurchers can lurch themselves. This is the same rule set as the past AGs, in which the Lurchers have always been able to self-target.

"Hasing the being of being of right." Sart sighed. Apparently, his Lurcher theory wasn't that plausible. That was fine. He was imagining it was another Spiked Mistborn claiming Lurcher, but Whistler's logic was sound. If they could protect themselves, then they would not be lying to a confirmed villagers.

"Hasing the being of not of being of right of ising." However, her attack on Sart made no sense. She was saying that Stink was a villager and that Mage was a villager and that the eliminators wanted "every mislynch they could get." There was, according to her own words, a mislynch going on to STINK. He had tied up the votes to save both of them. Why would an eliminator do that? It would be incredibly notable, and generate a huge amount of suspicion. It would backfire spectacularly. Having no lynch on an innocent person is not an eliminator tactic. They agreed that STINK was most likely innocent. Why then were his actions suspicious?

Night 14: Highly Unfortunate Miscommunication

“Hasing the wasing of being! Hasing the wasing of innocent!”

Sart shouted the words back to the mob of people who were chasing him; not that it seemed to deter them. It was as if they couldn’t understand him at all!

This entire situation was all due to some miscommunication. He had tried to speak up at the latest meeting between the remaining villagers and claim that he thought Herwynbe was trying to lure them all into a false sense of security. Somehow, him saying, “Ising of the believing wasing the Spiked. Ising of the trying to be of the deceiving. Ising of the wasing Herwynbe.” had made the rest of the villagers think that he was one of the Spiked! They took it as if he was gloating to them and from there, it didn’t take long for the chase to begin.

“Hasing the wasing of innocent! Being of the idiots, you having the being of!”

It was no use. Evidently, no one in this town could speak proper High Imperial. Sart would just have to escape and let them cool their heads for awhile. Surely after a little time and clear thinking, they’d realize their mistake… right?

As he ran, he couldn’t help but notice how run down the village had become. It seemed as if every other house was either boarded up or burned or broken into. Where once there had been happy families living in peace, there were now the skeletal remains of homes. And it didn’t stop there. The shops were in just as bad of disrepair. The blacksmith’s forges were cold when they should have been burning brightly to make weapons and armor for the coming battle. The food stands were bare after someone had destroyed all of their crops and orchards. The late Rin’s metal shop had been looted days ago and there would be no new salves from El’s Apothecary.

It suddenly hit him during his mad dash through the town just how much destruction had been done in only two weeks time. It was horribly depressing and Sart began to seriously doubt whether or not they’d even make it even if he could lose the mob hounding him.

He went to dash around the corner of a building, hoping to shake his pursuers by constantly changing direction. He hadn’t even made it around the corner when a gnarly looking staff seemed to come out of nowhere from around the corner and knocked him upside his head. He stumbled and fell in a daze. He barely had time to recognize Aralis and his thumping staff  walk around the corner before the rest of the villagers caught up to him.

After that, he didn’t have to worry about the state of the village anymore. In fact, he didn’t have to worry about anything at all….

Day 13 is over and Night 14 begins!

Sart was lynched! They were a Regular Villager!

PM are OPEN again! I repeat, you can PM again!

Votes:

Sart (5)- Jondesu, I am Stick, Herowannabe, Araris, Wilson

Herowannabe (2)- Seonid, Sart

Stink (1)- Wyrmhero

Conquestor (1)- Joe in the Bush

I am Stick (1)- Stink

No Vote (2)- Wonko, Conquestor

gre_1487480399.png

Player List

Spoiler

Assassin In Burgundy: Fuzzy- Self Explanatory (Jaist) Village Smoker
Elenion: Cassius- Ladies Man (Casanova) Village Soother
Seonid: Senn Conrad- Minor Nobleman (Past Lives)
A Joe in the Bush: Jack Tormander- 4th Wall Breaker (Past Lives) Survived!
Jondesu: Remart- Just under 300 lbs. He swears! (Glutton, Handicapped [Leg]) Survived!
Manukos: Enias- Cleans things….somewhere (Neat) Regular Villager
I_Am_Stick: Stick- Is a Stick? (Forgetful)
Wyrmhero: Wyl Sharpe- Private Detective (Guardsman)
Nyali: Nyah- Orphan (Mistwraiths Ate My Parents) Spiked Mistborn
Herowannabe: Herwynbe- Terris Steward (Terris Steward)
Arinian: Arinian- Mercenary (Forgetful, Past Lives) Village Seeker
Conquestor: Mr. Hoid- Absentminded Prophet (Joker, Forgetful, Prophetic)
Silverblade5: Ryth- Former Guard (Gollum) Regular Villager
Magestar: Carmichael- High Roller (Narcissist, Compulsive Gambler) Village Smoker
Arraenae: Nicki- Noblewomen Researching Inquisitors (Theorist) Village Thug
Straw: Vomit- Messenger (Mistwraiths Ate My Parents, Gossip) Village Rioter
Doc12: Rin- Metallurgist (Tinker, Neat) Regular Villager
Hemalurgic_Headshot: Joe- Beggar/Former Band Member/Cook? (Useless, Cook) Village Thug
Araris Valerian: Aralis- Grumpy Elderly Man (Elderly, Cynic, Bearer of a Large Thwacking Staff)
Droughtbringer: Drought- Blind Man (Handicapped [Blind]) Village Coinshot
Stink: Various- Split Personality Mistborn (Insanity)
Ecthelion III: No Name- Retired Gentleman (Elderly) Village Soother
Kipper: Kip Pikker- Traveling Bard (Narcissist) Regular Villager
TheMightyLopen: Sothe- Thief (Unlucky) Village Lurcher
Madagascar: Matilda- Mad Cat Lady (Drunk) Village Thug
Dalinar Kholin: Reginald Canuck- Polite Wayne (Kleptomaniac) Spiked Mistborn
Drake Marshall: Felix- Traveller (Survivor Priest, Scholarly) Village Smoker
Bugsy6912: Annix- Terrisman Scholor (Scholor, Terrisman, Hobbyist) Regular Villager
Gamma Fiend: Grumbles- Innkeeper (Insanity) Regular Villager
Little Wilson: Whistler- Shopkeeper (Neat, Compulsive Gambler, Hobbyist) Survived!
Sart: Sart- Trickster (High Imperial) Regular Villager
Orlock Tsubodai: Locke Tekiel- Nobleman (Nobleman) Dropped
Wonko the Sane: Abundance Org (Organization)
Elbereth: El- Apprentice Apothecary (Hopeful Orphan, Past Lives) Regular Villager

Edited by Alvron

Remart hung his head. The ale was starting to weigh heavy on him, and the guilt.

"Ach, I sthink I've been part a' *hic* too many rusting lynches that turned to shame. Ma head mustch not be schrewed on justh right. El Stinko, buddy, no hard feelingsh. I'll let ya alone for a while."

He swallowed another gulp and scratched at his metal leg (ineffectually, but he didn't seem to realize that). "Perhapsh I'll follow your lead for onsche. Still looking to run Mishter Hoid out of town?"

Melt it. I've read the thread again, and still have no better suspicions. Also, I'm half certain I'm going to get double tapped tonight, since the Spiked mistborn hasn't drawn steel a second time yet.

A Joe in the Bush: Lurcher (Scanned by village seeker)

Seonid: Regular (Scanned by Herowannabe)

I_Am_Stick: Stick- Claims regular (Scanned by Herowannabe)

Little Wilson: Claims Smoker (Scanned by Herowannabe) Survived an attack

Herowannabe: Claims Village mistborn. Scanned Seonid, Wilson and Stick (Would love to lynch him just to prove his info correct or not, but that would waste a lynch)

Wonko the Sane: (Scanned by Village Seeker) Thug with two lives

If Hero is village, the eliminators are in the below group.

Jondesu:  Survived an attack Claims Thug

Wyrmhero: Claims Roleless

Conquestor: Claims Smoker

Araris Valerian: Claims Thug with two lives

Stink: Claims Regular

Orlock Tsubodai: Dropped Could be the spiked Mistborn? I never got a role claim from him.

So i want to kill Hero, because his death will objectively clear stick, seonid and wilson in my mind. I don't think Stink, araris or Wyrm are eliminators,

So, i'm going to go after Conquestor, then Jondesu, than Orlok, assuming Hero is dead and village.

Alright so elims, please don't kill me, 'cause I love me some juicy PMs.  I mean, you probably weren't going to anyway, 'cause why kill the person who's been nearly lynched for like 4 cycles, but just wanted to make sure. 

Hit Wonko please?

I had my copper off until the cycle after Arinian died, and when PMs were up the second time, Hero contacted me and told me my role/alignment to prove that he had indeed seeked me. In that PM, he told me Stick's scan as well, so she wasn't smoked when he scanned her. I don't know exactly when he scanned either of us, but...yeah. The scan on me was at least during the time my copper was off.

K. If the eliminators win the IKYK on protection tonight, then we're down to 11 (pretty likely, with 1 defense and so many confirmed villagers). Let's say we lynch hero and he's village. We're at 10 left, with 2 inactive and almost certainly 4 spiked. Then they kill again, and they control the lynch (unless Orlok was evil). Game over.

Crap. I didn't think we were that close. When conq came back, I thought that gave us another lynch.

We have to get this right. If hero is on our side, then we have a 4/6 chance to lynch correctly. If we are all on the same person. If not, we could leave the lynch in enemy hands anyways. And even if we lynch a Spiked thug, we lose.

Things change if hero draws steel, or if a spiked mistborn does, or if the Spiked kill gets blocked, but that's...unpredictable.

On the other hand, if hero is evil, there are only 3 left, and we've bought some time. We're at 5 to 3, but we have a much larger suspicion list.

Either outcome is bad.

We'll have to decide one way or another, thigh. Either trust hero and lynch from the list Joe put together, or decide he's evil and lynch him. If we're wrong in our choice either way, we lose. (Unless Orlok is evil - then we have a chance)

I find the claim to have drawn bronze three times in 13 cycles to be... more likely than not, actually.

Well, ish. Specifically, I find the claim to have drawn a metal 3 times in 13 cycles to be believable. It's not unlikely to get a metal twice before going through all 8. And if he did go through all 8, it's back to a 1/8 chance to get the same metal later. So bronze twice early, then going through the other metals, then hitting the 1/8 chance. It's not extremely far out there unlikely. Not statistically likely to have happened, but it's not astronomically unlikely. I don't have time to run the numbers right now, but I hope to later.

TLDR: We can't afford to lynch hero to test his claims. If we lynch him, it has to be because we think he's actually evil.

Day 14: Not Again

Senn felt that looming sense of deja vu that he’d been feeling ever since that first man had died with a warning on his lips. He watched as the entire town fell into chaos and couldn’t help thinking that it was all too familiar.

Now, he was staring at pages upon pages of reports about what was happening in the village; all of it dismal. There was a lack of food and supplies. No preparations were being made to stop the coming horde. Buildings were being looted and burned. And it all felt like he had been through it all before. He could almost tell what the next page was going to say before even looking at it.

Senn rubbed at his temples, trying to massage away this portending feeling he had. He felt so helpless at the moment. He knew that he should be down in the village trying to add some sense of stability and try to steer things away from this course, but it seemed as if this was fated to happen. If it wasn’t, his feelings of deja vu wouldn’t still be there, right?

Eventually, he couldn’t take just sitting there anymore and so he began pacing. This triggered another episode of deja vu in him and it just made him more antsy. What were they to do? Was there anything they could do? Were they meant to just die here, again and again; never learning from the error in their ways?

He paused in his pacing. Again? Where had that idea come from? He’d never been through something like this before…. Had he?

Suddenly, he just knew that he’d find his inkwell would be dry. He didn’t know how he knew, but it would be true nonetheless. He had what seemed like a vision of him going to collect a new one and then returning to his study, only to be ambushed and killed.

He shook himself back to reality. The vision had seemed so clear and so detailed, but it couldn’t possibly be true. He had noticed that it had been snowing out in the vision and there wasn’t even the hint of frost in the air yet in the season.

Even so, it was with a shaky hand that he finally built up the resolve to reach out and check the inkwell.

*slosh*

Senn let out a breath that he didn’t ever realize he’d been holding. The inkwell was still easily half full. His sense of deja vu had been wrong.

He mulled over that last bit in his mind for a moment. His sense of deja vu had been wrong. If it had been wrong here, then that meant it could be wrong in other areas too! Perhaps the town wasn’t fated to fall! Perhaps there was still hope!

For the first time in weeks, Senn turned to look out the huge window that dominated one wall of his study and looked out at the town of Tyrian Falls with something bordering on optimistic resolve. He smiled.

He didn’t notice the figure standing behind him in the reflection of the glass until he felt something tug at his throat and soon after the world went dark.

The only thought that Senn could muster before dying was, Not again…

Night 14 is over and Day 14 begins! You have 48 hours.

Seonid was attacked! They were a Regular Villager!

Good Luck!

gre_1487653199.png

Player List

Spoiler

Assassin In Burgundy: Fuzzy- Self Explanatory (Jaist) Village Smoker
Elenion: Cassius- Ladies Man (Casanova) Village Soother
Seonid: Senn Conrad- Minor Nobleman (Past Lives) Regular Villager
A Joe in the Bush: Jack Tormander- 4th Wall Breaker (Past Lives) Survived!
Jondesu: Remart- Just under 300 lbs. He swears! (Glutton, Handicapped [Leg]) Survived!
Manukos: Enias- Cleans things….somewhere (Neat) Regular Villager
I_Am_Stick: Stick- Is a Stick? (Forgetful)
Wyrmhero: Wyl Sharpe- Private Detective (Guardsman)
Nyali: Nyah- Orphan (Mistwraiths Ate My Parents) Spiked Mistborn
Herowannabe: Herwynbe- Terris Steward (Terris Steward)
Arinian: Arinian- Mercenary (Forgetful, Past Lives) Village Seeker
Conquestor: Mr. Hoid- Absentminded Prophet (Joker, Forgetful, Prophetic)
Silverblade5: Ryth- Former Guard (Gollum) Regular Villager
Magestar: Carmichael- High Roller (Narcissist, Compulsive Gambler) Village Smoker
Arraenae: Nicki- Noblewomen Researching Inquisitors (Theorist) Village Thug
Straw: Vomit- Messenger (Mistwraiths Ate My Parents, Gossip) Village Rioter
Doc12: Rin- Metallurgist (Tinker, Neat) Regular Villager
Hemalurgic_Headshot: Joe- Beggar/Former Band Member/Cook? (Useless, Cook) Village Thug
Araris Valerian: Aralis- Grumpy Elderly Man (Elderly, Cynic, Bearer of a Large Thwacking Staff)
Droughtbringer: Drought- Blind Man (Handicapped [Blind]) Village Coinshot
Stink: Various- Split Personality Mistborn (Insanity)
Ecthelion III: No Name- Retired Gentleman (Elderly) Village Soother
Kipper: Kip Pikker- Traveling Bard (Narcissist) Regular Villager
TheMightyLopen: Sothe- Thief (Unlucky) Village Lurcher
Madagascar: Matilda- Mad Cat Lady (Drunk) Village Thug
Dalinar Kholin: Reginald Canuck- Polite Wayne (Kleptomaniac) Spiked Mistborn
Drake Marshall: Felix- Traveller (Survivor Priest, Scholarly) Village Smoker
Bugsy6912: Annix- Terrisman Scholor (Scholor, Terrisman, Hobbyist) Regular Villager
Gamma Fiend: Grumbles- Innkeeper (Insanity) Regular Villager
Little Wilson: Whistler- Shopkeeper (Neat, Compulsive Gambler, Hobbyist) Survived!
Sart: Sart- Trickster (High Imperial) Regular Villager
Orlock Tsubodai: Locke Tekiel- Nobleman (Nobleman) Dropped
Wonko the Sane: Abundance Org (Organization)
Elbereth: El- Apprentice Apothecary (Hopeful Orphan, Past Lives) Regular Villager

Edited by Alvron

Oh my stars and bars, I'm alive! I've had a very busy day and didn't get a chance to check the thread or PMs until right before rollover, and when I saw that Joe had revealed my role I thought for sure the eliminators were going to take me out. I wonder why. Though I suppose if they had killed me it would have confirmed my scans and, and with 4 confirmed villagers (all active, I might add) it would have given the village almost full control over the vote, and a very narrow suspect list. Huh, that actually would have been better for us. 

Anyway, I'm rambling and thinking out loud through typing. Yes, I am a village mistborn. No point in trying to deny it or hide now I guess. I've been trying to stay on the down low with my power so that I didnt get targeted by the eliminators (or the village, for that matter. For a while there were a lot of people convinced that the Spiked were Mistborn, so it didn't seem prudent to let on that I was one, too). 

Lets see here. Seonid (I think it was) asked about my scans. Yes, I have drawn Bronze 3 times now and yes, all of those scans went through. I didn't ever hit a coppercloud. Wilson is a smoker, Stick is a regular, and Seonid is- or well, was- a regular, all villagers. 

Also, it's important to note that I am the (or at least, one of the) mistborn that drew Tin on the first cycle and on this cycle, but NOT the one that drew Tin a few cycles ago, so there's still one more mistborn out there, very likely an Eliminator. My guess is either Orlok or Jondesu. 

Obviously, I don't support the idea of lynching me in order to confirm my scans. For one, I am a villager, though outside of dying I don't have any way of proving it 100%. For another, as Seonid pointed out, with 9 active players left if we mislynch today and there are 4 Eliminators out there then without any soothers or rioters left we lose (although at this point in I'm thinking/hoping that with 2- possibly 3- mistborn on their team that maybe there are only 2 or 3 eliminators left. 3 mistborn and 1 smoker? I could see Meta doing that. 3 mistborn, a smoker, and a thug or maybe a lurcher? I could see that. Anything more than that would be unbalanced I think).

Anyway, I have to do some more analysis and pondering and respond to a few PMs still, so I'll pause here for now and do a little RP.  

As dawn broke over the town of Tyrian Falls, it found Herwynbe perched atop the roof of Tekiel Manor- the tallest building in the village. The steward stood there, gazing into the distance, and flared his Tin. As always, he was flooded with an abundance of sensations. 

His nose burned with the scents of the refuse piled in the streets, ash on the wind from mount Tyrian, smoke from the buildings had been burned, and even the faint smell of blood and death mingled in- the scents of a dying town. 

He swallowed hard at the thought. He had forgone dinner yesterday to help ration what little remained of their supplies, and the bread and cheese he had eaten for the midday meal had been moldy and stale. He could still make out the sour taste of the slightly spoiled food in his mouth, and his hunger pains were sharpened by the burning Tin. The scholars always seemed to overlook that fact- that Tin also increased your sensitivity to sensations like hunger and thirst. And fatigue. 

He could feel acutely the roof tiles beneath his feet, the brisk chill of the morning air biting the skin of his exposed hands and face. The smoke and ash stung his eyes, causing them to water. Tears began tricking down his cheeks, one at a time, and not all of them caused by his oversensitive eyes. 

He sighed, listening to the hushed conversations of the nursemaids and physicians in the Manor below. Lord Locke Tekiel had slipped into a coma a few days before, and there was no indication that he would wake anytime soon. An elderly doctor was saying that she thought Lord Tekiel might awaken in a few days, and could even recover fully if he were given plenty of food and water and a few weeks to rest and regain his strength. 

Weeks he would likely never get. He probably wouldn't even get days. 

All these sensations washed over Herwynbe and passed almost unnoticed. His gaze was fixed on the horizon, on a dark shape massed in the distance. Several plumes of smoke rose out of that dark shape, coming from bonfires. It was the Koloss army, in the beginning stages of a rampage, and it was headed this way. At its current pace it would be here in a few days. 

A few days. The doom of Tyrian Falls would be here in a few days. But it wasn't here yet. There was still time- a scarce little bit of time to prepare, to rally the villagers, and to enact his master's plans. They could still save themselves. It was a long shot, but there was still a chance.

There was still hope. 

Edited by Herowannabe

Ok...Hero, I'm not certain I should trust you, but I think we're short on options, so I'm choosing to. With your list, the remaining possibilities for Elims (not counting myself, since I know I'm innocent) are Wyrm, Stink, Araris, and Conquestor. You brought up Orlok, but he's out of the game now, and while he could have been a Spiked (dropping the game didn't reveal his alignment), we can't really know. Of that list, I had been thinking I was relatively trusting of Wyrm, and equally suspicious of the rest, though of course lately I had been gunning for Stink. I think my trust of Wyrm was entirely unfounded though, just a gut feeling, so I would support lynching any of those four, but I'd be less likely to push for Stink right now probably.

Edited by Jondesu
Spelling