[No Spoilers] My Own Glyphpair

Argent

22 minutes ago, Overstorm said:

It's very, very cool!

Also, is the book & flame Isaac's artistic choice or has he consulted you on the stylization?

I got to choose everything - from the version of the name(s) (I could've gone with Eugene, or Argent, had I so chosen; I could've even done something like Kirilovolirik, which hurts my brain to even look at) to the shape(s) I wanted them in. I came up with the book pretty much instantly (for obvious reasons), which is why you see the first iteration of the glyphs forming just a single image. A somewhat recent conversation with @Zmann966 supplied me the flame (for illumination and passion, I guess), and Isaac was kind of enough to do another design, this time with one name per image. Until then I had been struggling to find a good enough fit (I play paladins in many games, so I had been tinkering with some of the traditional paladin imagery, but nothing felt right). 

1 hour ago, Argent said:

But allow me to present these glyphs to you :)

1282786204310.jpg?1318992465

1 hour ago, Argent said:

I got to choose everything - from the version of the name(s) (I could've gone with Eugene, or Argent, had I so chosen; I could've even done something like Kirilovolirik, which hurts my brain to even look at)

Too bad you name isn't "Tithzh Pamfeychij" -- you'd have singlehandedly cracked the entire key!  ;-)

Edited by Harakeke

• Chaos locked this topic