so this is lylo
and if we kill nobody 
it's just lylo next cycle
so lets at least vote somebody

Yeah so there’s at least one elim on Ash. edit: assuming 3 elims 

Can I just

Ash

So the exe still is going through rn

We should discuss this idk what to think about this. I lean to it being a misexe.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Yeah so there’s at least one elim on Ash. edit: assuming 3 elims 

Can I just

Ash

So the exe still is going through rn

We should discuss this idk what to think about this. I lean to it being a misexe.

huh

what

huh

confused

are we voting ash or not

mat. sus of mat

very sus of mat

Just now, Danex said:

huh

what

huh

confused

are we voting ash or not

mat. sus of mat

very sus of mat

What do you mean lol

If there’s three elims a misexe is an immediate loss, and a no kill isn’t 

I’d rather kill if I know there’s a chance we get an elim. If I know it’s a misexe then I don’t want to kill, obviously

The math says that with five villagers, six votes on someone means that there’s an elim voting them as well. I don’t think it’s Lahilt, not really. And idk if an elim would bus earlier than like

now

So I’m worried it’s a misexe and I don’t want to do that, even a little bit. Maybe Lahilt/Ash is e/e but that goes against a rather lot of things I’ve decided for myself about the game

28 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

What do you mean lol

If there’s three elims a misexe is an immediate loss, and a no kill isn’t 

I’d rather kill if I know there’s a chance we get an elim. If I know it’s a misexe then I don’t want to kill, obviously

The math says that with five villagers, six votes on someone means that there’s an elim voting them as well. I don’t think it’s Lahilt, not really. And idk if an elim would bus earlier than like

now

So I’m worried it’s a misexe and I don’t want to do that, even a little bit. Maybe Lahilt/Ash is e/e but that goes against a rather lot of things I’ve decided for myself about the game

reaffirming my vote on mat

mat: we need one more vote
mat: gets 2 more votes
mat: welp, it must be a misexe, byeeee

using math at a time like this feels so scummy

like, i've now removed my vote, does that suddenly mean its not a misexe anymore and you should vote them again??? Using stats like that this far in is such a red flag for me

Edited by Danex

8 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

If it’s a 2-person team with Mat then probably Mat/Lahilt, based on Mat’s strong position towards voting off Lahilt that isn’t really justified.

Also, to @Azmine_king and @Matrim's Dice who are considering stalling, the elims can do the same. Just not send in a NK. Why would they, if it only helps us narrow our POE?

I think at this point everyone should list who they are willing to vote for so we can work toward a consensus. I’ve done a complete about face and am pretty suspicious of Mat now, in agreement with TJ, so I’m willing to vote on Mat, Ash, or Lahilt. That would be my guess for a 3 person elim team.

Edit: Looking at the suspicions people have posted, I’m pretty sure we can get a majority vote against Mat, maybe against Ash, probably not Lahilt.

Sorry I dont have much time to actually analyze anything rn, but im going to leave this here

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=...and_they_all_lived_happily_ever_after

5 minutes ago, Danex said:

reaffirming my vote on mat

mat: we need one more vote
mat: gets 2 more votes
mat: welp, it must be a misexe, byeeee

using math at a time like this feels so scummy

like, i've now removed my vote, does that suddenly mean its not a misexe anymore and you should vote them again??? Using stats like that this far in is such a red flag for me

A successful train is going to be five votes most of the time right now because there is absolutely no reason the elims would be bussing with the way the votes have been flying around. They've had more than enough breathing room to work with to throw a teammate to the wind like that.

But yknow what? Crazier things have happened. Fine. Ash, in the interest of doing something. I mean, if this would flip red I would really be sad if I was the reason that didn't happen lol.

Maybe the Ash exe picked up quicker than I'm thinking but it happened yesterday so you'd think I would remember. 

Using math isn't scummy here because it's just facts. When I first pointed it out I said 'so there's an elim on ash, what do we do about that' and I unvoted (leaving the exe still as a go) and posing the question because I wasn't sure

No one responded (you just voted on me :P) so I came to my own paranoiac conclusion. Maybe math is a bad idea but my logic brain went there because math is logical. Talking to myself here: Like in a game where everyone acts with perfect logic the elims won't bus here, but human beings don't really act with perfect logic all the time :P

Talked myself into it. Whew. We're doing this.

I still want other opinions about the six votes though. I instinctively don't like it but I do have to remember that there's a reason Ash has six votes in the first place.

In answer to the last line of your post: No, that flies in the face of the whole principle. The point is that there's five villagers and six votes, it's completely irrelevant what the count is if you unvote. What matters is what the count was at its highest point. And it had more votes than the village does.

20 minutes ago, Azmine_king said:

Sorry I dont have much time to actually analyze anything rn, but im going to leave this here

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=...and_they_all_lived_happily_ever_after

yooooo this is hilarious

k elims

its up to you

assuming 3 elims +me +azmine
thats 5
(assuming azmine isn't an elim)
we'd have thread control
and we could make the game go on forever
who's in :eyes:

Edited by Danex

13 minutes ago, ashwastaken said:

But like please don’t lynch me I’d like to not lose my first game?

not sure if this is a continuation of your elim-claim joke or what

but FYI if the village wins all dead villagers win too

9 minutes ago, Danex said:

not sure if this is a continuation of your elim-claim joke or what

but FYI if the village wins all dead villagers win too

Dude

If Ash is village and there’s three elims then we lose

17 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Dude

If Ash is village and there’s three elims then we lose

Yep :) 

and I am village, unless i read my gm pm wrong

edit: and if there are two elims we’d still probably lose pretty fast 

sorry for being a pessimist 

Edited by ashwastaken

- Night 3 -

Ashwastaken was removed. they were a Loyal Honorspren

Ashwastaken (5): TJ, Archer, Araris Valerian, Matrim's Dice, Lahilt
Matrim's Dice (2): Danex, ashwastaken

Not Voting (1): Azmine_King 

Night 3 has started, and will end in a little under 36 hours, on Sundar, October 31th at 4 PM PST

• Days are 48 hours long and Nights are 24. 
  • There is an activity filter of 2 Turns (One cycle.)
  • There are NO PMs.
  • The Elims may communicate in their doc.

Playerlist

Spoiler

1. @Araris Valerian - Tresspasser's will

2. @Archer - Spren 10

3. ashwastaken - Oak - Loyal Honor Spren

4. @Azmine_king

5. @Danex

6. @Lahilt - Lahilt

7. Mage - Therla - Loyal Honor Spren

8. @Matrim's Dice - Phrylsena

9. Tani - Loyal Honor Spren

10. @|TJ| - Fiorlan

11. The Unknown Order - Loyal Honor Spren

Edited by Illwei

See Danex

It was a bad idea :P.

I can’t blame you though, I revoted.

Hey elims, mind claiming since you’ve won at this point? :P.

@Illwei the post says Day 3, the title of the thread says N2, and I’m pretty sure it’s N3 :P

Edited by Matrim's Dice

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

See Danex

It was a bad idea :P.

I can’t blame you though, I revoted.

Hey elims, mind claiming since you’ve won at this point? :P.

@Illwei the post says Day 3, the title of the thread says N2, and I’m pretty sure it’s N3 :P

shhhh